+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black garden pug vs pug, graveyard camp wins?

Default Black garden pug vs pug, graveyard camp wins?

Seems like it in every instance that it's happened to me.

Pugs, whether its level 10-19 or level 50, seem to be too stupid to do simple things like focus dps or aoe the fang. If one team can get the fang up by their spawn, the other team goes moron mode and runs one at a time into the crowd and then one minute later runs back in again.

What do you think

Ascendant

It is frustrating at times to run past people fighting across the map as I run back to the fang carrier again.

If the other team is controlling the fang I will probably have the most fc kills 85% of the time. People need to learn to focus.

Conversely if we have the fang and I am not healing or feel like control of the fang is good, I will go over and distract the other team. It is so easy to engage 2-3 enemies across the map. Sure they are probably going to kill me, but I might kill one of them and on top of that I just wasted 20-30 seconds of them getting to our fang carrier.

I try to politely encourage people to go after the fang carrier, no matter how frustrating it gets. Another problem is most players are afraid to try and pick up the fang. Whomever you are, if you are in a position to pick up the fang you should pick it up. You can't sit around waiting for someone else to get it, or else the other team will get it. My character is often not the best build for holding the fang, but me getting the fang and holding it for 20 seconds is better than it sitting on the ground or the other team making off with it.

1) Always Be Attacking the Fang Carrier if the other team has it.
    2) Always try to pick up the fang if it is on the ground.
    3) Always protect your own fang carrier.

These are very basic things everyone should always be doing. There are exceptions and more sophisticated strategies, but these should be fundamental. Sometimes I will not pick up the fang or try if it drops if we have the advantage to get back to the middle and instead will just make sure they don't pick it up, then we can regain it in the middle.

Yea this is why I cant wait to transfer to rasmolov and get into some premades that arent kiddies that just tab target random defiants and make big numbers

+ Reply to Thread