+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classes you want to more of (and those you want to see less of)

Plane Touched

Default Classes you want to more of (and those you want to see less of)

Another reason why WF's get old very very fast is the lack of variety that you see in the WF.

I never see dominators and chloromancers in the WF...

I'd love to see less pyromancers and hopping ranged rogues in the WF..
    "Awesome group seeks 4 more"

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolytic View Post
    Another reason why WF's get old very very fast is the lack of variety that you see in the WF.

I never see dominators and chloromancers in the WF...

I'd love to see less pyromancers and hopping ranged rogues in the WF..
    Do you have any proof that you never meet any dominators or chloros? From my pov it is impossible, which takes it to my next point that this thread is a bit... meaningless.
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ayronamic View Post
    Do you have any proof that you never meet any dominators or chloros? From my pov it is impossible, which takes it to my next point that this thread is a bit... meaningless.
    Firstly, no-one I know (on my side at least) plays either of these classes.. plus I can't remember getting any hostile spell effects from dominator since launch...

Besides, life is pretty much meaningless, but I digress.

The point of this thread is to highlight what classes people would like to see more of that might bring some variety to the WF's.
    "Awesome group seeks 4 more"

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolytic View Post
    Firstly, no-one I know (on my side at least) plays either of these classes.. plus I can't remember getting any hostile spell effects from dominator since launch...

Besides, life is pretty much meaningless, but I digress.

The point of this thread is to highlight what classes people would like to see more of that might bring some variety to the WF's.
    I thought we were talking about Warfront and specific classes you dont see, not about life, which is something totally different (and bigger nor do I find it meaningless at all). As for your friends, surely some of your mage friends (if you have any) has a chloro spec. The spec itself is what makes one of the mage combos strong and versitable, not just in group but also in 1v1.

If you believe there are none of these in your WF's then that is your opinion, but it is hard to believe seeing as you're not playing 24/7.
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

Quote Originally Posted by Ayronamic View Post
    I thought we were talking about Warfront and specific classes you dont see, not about life, which is something totally different (and bigger nor do I find it meaningless at all). As for your friends, surely some of your mage friends (if you have any) has a chloro spec. The spec itself is what makes one of the mage combos strong and versitable, not just in group but also in 1v1.

If you believe there are none of these in your WF's then that is your opinion, but it is hard to believe seeing as you're not playing 24/7.
    Complety off-topic comment: You should really consider shortening your sig. It's like a third of a typical screen's height...
    The Wardisitor - because sometimes you just can't decide!

Soulwalker

When i warfront on my mage , i usually enter as chloro, until i get focused by every ********* MM scrub spamming eradicate on me. There are usually multiple MM rogues , i suprised i can still track plants, anyways then after i switch to pyro.... revenge is a *****

Quote Originally Posted by Mephane View Post
    Complety off-topic comment: You should really consider shortening your sig. It's like a third of a typical screen's height...
    Because it's the hall of fame, it deserves its place
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

+ Reply to Thread