+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug/Glitch in Codex.

Soulwalker

Default Bug/Glitch in Codex.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this post. Not sure where else to put it.

I have found a bug on the warfront map Codex. When I loaded I could not see any rocks, trees, bridges, ect. The bug is that I could walk where these object should have been. On my screen was open space, but on other peoples screens I was in side the object and they could not attack me. Basically I could go inside the objects and use them for cover while other people could not. I am not sure how this bug happened as it was like this when I loaded and as far as I know it was only me. So far its only happend once but im sure it will happen again with other players and needs to be made aware of.

I submitted a feedback thing in game as well. Once again sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Malenke View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this post. Not sure where else to put it.

I have found a bug on the warfront map Codex. When I loaded I could not see any rocks, trees, bridges, ect. The bug is that I could walk where these object should have been. On my screen was open space, but on other peoples screens I was in side the object and they could not attack me. Basically I could go inside the objects and use them for cover while other people could not. I am not sure how this bug happened as it was like this when I loaded and as far as I know it was only me. So far its only happend once but im sure it will happen again with other players and needs to be made aware of.

I submitted a feedback thing in game as well. Once again sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
    I have experienced a similar issue in BG where terrain didnt load and I fell through a hole into oblivion. Was fixed after i exited the WF. It has something to do with how your client loads. But its worrisome as someone may figure out the issue an exploit it.
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

I use to get that before 1.2, never since. I got a port of scion with no buildings one time. I could walk through the walls.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Stratacaster View Post
    I use to get that before 1.2, never since. I got a port of scion with no buildings one time. I could walk through the walls.
    Dude i reported youfor teleport hacking..... lol

I've had this happen to me on two occasions - once in dex, once in port.

It was rather annoying in dex as I couldn't use any of the bridges or overhanging rocks, made it rather difficult to navigate all in all and was glad to be done with it once the match ended.

Port Scion on the other hand.. ha, what a stupid good advantage that was. I could effectively see the entirely of the map from spawn, easily pop in and out of buildings and simply mess with people. Good fun, but something that can be easily abused.

Quote Originally Posted by labais View Post
    Dude i reported youfor teleport hacking..... lol
    I tried not to abuse it, but never could tell if I was inside or outside of a building. I was banned for 2 weeks because of that.
    Last edited by Stratacaster; 06-02-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Just kidding.
    Last edited by Stratacaster; 06-02-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Rift Disciple

This happened to me once at Codex as well.

+ Reply to Thread