+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP armor models

Default PVP armor models

Doesnt it bug any1 that pvp armor models at rank 1 through 6 (plate) are the same ones you come across during leveling? i mean except for r 3 helm, r4 shoulder, r5 helm, r6 shoulder. While t1 and especially t2 armor sets r fresh and thoughtful models, not 2 mention unique...im halfway through r3 and i dont even feel good about showing my armor off, and what i see from r6 i dont think that it will change, still gotta look for pieces to add 2 my wardrobe...Dont get me wrong, in general the plate models r great but wtf? i grind favor 2 get armor that look the same as the 1ns that i looted off a lvl 25 mob?

I agree. I get the whole "PvE is the main focus" thing, but if t3 plaque gear has it's own unique models, they should at least do the same for the p5/p6 set.

(also, the mage t1 and t2 plaque gear sets are SO ugly... especially the robe...)

Rift Chaser

Yeah, I was all psyched to see how cool I would look at Level 50 when checking out the PvP rewards a couple months back. I was less excited when I already looked like that at level 43.

Wardrobe for the win! Now I get to wear lvl 40 gear
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

+ Reply to Thread