+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phase shift

Soulwalker

Default Phase shift

Why am I still seeing plenty of rogues Phase SHifting across the map with the source stone at will and not having it drop? I thought there was a fix put in for this recently.

Anyone have some answers they would be greatly appreciated. Right now they're the best carriers I've seen with the abiltity to blink ahead so far with a shield and run boost and immunity from one ability.

Soulwalker

Rogues Plane Shift, Phase shift is a immunity spell Mages get. It was never nerfed.

Ascendant

I see Rogues planeshift with the stone.

It is funny, you are chasing them and then BAM they drop the stone and stand there looking confused as you kill them and recap the stone.

Plane Walker

ohlookthisthreadagain.jpg
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

No, you see them:

Shadow Stalk
    Shadow Assault
    Shadow Blitz
    or
    Shadow Warp

The only one tha twas nerfed is the 0 level ability : Shadow Shift

It's nice to know what you are talking about before you go spewing forth nonsense.

So, in short, rogue teleport spam needs to be added to the nerf pile for stone running.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    So, in short, rogue teleport spam needs to be added to the nerf pile for stone running.
    No, the 0 level ability was nerfed, as it could be used by any rogue.

The others require: 14, 16, 20, and 26 points spent to get them, why nerf the class defining abilities of someone spec'd into that soul.

It would be the same as lowering fire damage for every point spent in Pyromancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Telal View Post
    why nerf the class defining abilities of someone spec'd into that soul.
    I lol'd.

With over 1k posts, how on Earth could you ask this?

You had to be joking, right - sarcasm, right?
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

General of Telara Doktor_Ljubavi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    I lol'd.

With over 1k posts, how on Earth could you ask this?

You had to be joking, right - sarcasm, right?
    God forbid rift stalker be good at something.
    http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Unholiologist/fictionsaysninjaassassin.jpg

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nekkris View Post
    Rogues Plane Shift, Phase shift is a immunity spell Mages get. It was never nerfed.
    Did a 5 min cooldown 20 point pvp soul charge draining channeled ability really need to be included in these nerfs? its not like you can pick up a stone while channeling anyways

"The following objects can no longer be interacted with while under the effect of Slip Away, Twilight Transcendence, Scatter the Shadows, Defer Death, or Phase Shift"a

All planar Shifts work, the RS's you see dropping it are 38+ point ones who have defer death on ether a macro or keybind and hit it by mistake. Hell if one actually clicked on it then he really shouldn't be carrying it in the first place.
    <- My connection speed
    60 Rogue Lohart ~ 58 Warrior Gazenkinie (Teresa) ~ 60 Cleric Sagiso ~ 60 Mage Quelaan
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Telal View Post
    No, the 0 level ability was nerfed, as it could be used by any rogue.

The others require: 14, 16, 20, and 26 points spent to get them, why nerf the class defining abilities of someone spec'd into that soul.

It would be the same as lowering fire damage for every point spent in Pyromancer.
    So it's class defining ability is to run shards in PVP with near impunity? LOL

Yeah, that's the same thing as a pyro's DPS alright.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

+ Reply to Thread