Closed Thread

Thread: I was told at 50 the game gets better but wait..

Soulwalker

Default I was told at 50 the game gets better but wait..

Dead Qs, Dead Server, Dead AH, zero open world pvp (cant find ppl and killing lowbies more then once is boring), yet when i asked around i was told that at level 50 it gets much better. So Voila, i hit lvl 50, get most of the pathfinder set (rest as u know is rank 2) and off i go....to get farmed.

Find the person who thought that having Rank 4 and up geared people Q in the same bracket with fresh 50s and FIRE him. Why coudnt you guys learn from at least the big **** ups of other games? How hard could it be?

I know it has been said time and again but god damn does it suck getting blown up in a fraction of a second when i can finally Q up at a decent rate.

Do something about this and while your at it merge my ****ing server. Yes , Emberlord, Its DEAD. Merge it, no one will use a free Xsfer to come there.

This game reminds me of Asheron's Call 2, Trion that name is still haunting Turbine MANY years later.

Prophet of Telara

Free xfers won't be from low pop to high pop servers...their only option will be to go from High to Low, to help balance out server load. That's why they are free...because you are able to go where people are needed, not where your next whim takes you.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    Free xfers won't be from low pop to high pop servers...their only option will be to go from High to Low, to help balance out server load. That's why they are free...because you are able to go where people are needed, not where your next whim takes you.
    I know full well what FREE server transfers do, how they function, and to add why would ANYONE leave a healthy pop server to come to a DEAD server? Are you from Emberlord? The general feeling of the chat is not "how many people are we going to get" , Its "Which server are u guys going to".

I know it gets much worse at 50, that's why I have 8 level 19s.

Soulwalker

useless thread - this guy shouldn't be allowed to post anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    I know it gets much worse at 50, that's why I have 8 level 19s.
    laughs*

Thanks mate it really made me laugh
    Have you ever wanted to?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstormx View Post
    I know full well what FREE server transfers do, how they function, and to add why would ANYONE leave a healthy pop server to come to a DEAD server? Are you from Emberlord? The general feeling of the chat is not "how many people are we going to get" , Its "Which server are u guys going to".
    so they can match up with their friends who all play on different servers.

Prophet of Telara

Two things will happen:

1. Some people don't like super high pops, and will move to low/low-medium servers if they can.

2. Perspice could use some people, but isn't "dead" by any means. All of you on Ember can move to Perspice(or similar shard), with slightly more people from the sounds of it, and then more and more will follow as Ember dies as a result of these moves. When it gets down to X amount of players, Trion will decide it isn't worth maintaining and force everyone else to move.

As a result, those on low pop servers will see an increase in population. This will be a good thing, no matter how you slice it.

Telaran

Default Still.....Brackets??

Why hasn't there been a Bracket set for 50 PvP yet? Is it hard, or impossible, to make PR 1-3 or PR 1-2 fight and have PR 4-6 or 3-4 fight?
    Aye, i recognize the issue that queue's would be affected by amounts of players from both sides not fitting into a bracket but there has to be more that can be done. It isn't fun to PvP when you get 2-3 shotted to death....even with he first 4 pieces of RR 1 gear on.
    Premades are one thing, focus fire is another but the effect of gear imbalance of 1 v 1 with no outside influence really, really sucks. Takes the fight out of you 'cus who wants to endlessly die and lose matches that barely give enough Favor or Prestige to gain through this gear imbalance.

I thought it would be fixed by now in order to keep newb pvp'ers pvp'ing....not pushing them into PvE abyss.

Rift Disciple

Find the person who thought that having Rank 4 and up geared people Q in the same bracket with fresh 50s and FIRE him. Why coudnt you guys learn from at least the big **** ups of other games? How hard could it be?
    "I'd like to put the little bastard in a sack and toss the sack in a river and hurl the river into space." - Hermes Conrad (Futurama)

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please. Calling for someone to be fired or using insulting and rude language towards Trion employees is never allowed on our forums.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread