+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawlclerics - 104k dmg and 40k healing done as a level 29

Default Lawlclerics - 104k dmg and 40k healing done as a level 29

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f1...-29_193237.jpg

I dinged that WF to 30.

Clerics are balanced.

Prophet of Telara

Congratulations. You focused soley on doing damage. Your killing blows were extremely low for that damage count, you never touched the fang, and your healing was 22678. You aren't nearly as uber and clerics aren't nearly as OP as you are pointing out. I'd also like to know the kind of gear you were using. I would also like for you to meet my pyro and see how long you stand up to him.

edit add: It also appears you were running in a premade..... You really fail at making a point.
    Last edited by Oddr; 06-01-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Rift Master

40k is your dmg taken. 22k is your healing done. You have a whopping 7 killing blows. Goodjob spamming vex and not really killing anything. Also, balance is done at level 50, not 29

Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    40k is your dmg taken. 22k is your healing done. You have a whopping 7 killing blows. Goodjob spamming vex and not really killing anything. Also, balance is done at level 50, not 29
    And also his healing taken is 37k. OP needs to read scorecard properly. :P And for 104k damage it looks like most of his team got more favor.
    Last edited by Leiloni; 06-01-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Uh, grats? Pretty terrible. Here are some SSs of a truly overpowered calling.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64...-24_004504.jpg (5k healing taken)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64...-25_024005.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64...-24_114949.jpg

I mean I have dozens of these, cause those numbers are basically what I achieve every game as a champion--also I'm at the very bottom of my bracket in those shots! Lol @ yours where you're at the top of your bracket
    Last edited by phoenixfire82; 06-01-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddr View Post
    Congratulations. You focused soley on doing damage. Your killing blows were extremely low for that damage count, you never touched the fang, and your healing was 22678. You aren't nearly as uber and clerics aren't nearly as OP as you are pointing out. I'd also like to know the kind of gear you were using. I would also like for you to meet my pyro and see how long you stand up to him.

edit add: It also appears you were running in a premade..... You really fail at making a point.
    Actually the other team had a lot of healers which would explain why, no one got hardly any killing blows.

I was too busy pressuring them.

Look at the SS, the most anyone got was 4 killing blows.

Killing blows means nothing, when you are pressuring healers with AoE and mass dmg, and I was GLUED to healers the whole fight.

Also LOL @ your screenie, healing taken 0? What in gods name were you doing, ganking on the road? Warriors are far from OP, I would **** your face off at any level son.
    Last edited by Eorith; 06-01-2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Circumventing the filter

It's easy to be a baddie and talk smack when you're not on my cluster, 'son'. Your SS only shows how terrible of a player you are, you should be embarrassed to post it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    Actually the other team had a lot of healers which would explain why, no one got hardly any killing blows.

I was too busy pressuring them.

Look at the SS, the most anyone got was 4 killing blows.

Killing blows means nothing, when you are pressuring healers with AoE and mass dmg, and I was GLUED to healers the whole fight.
    Wow...you ninja edited this one a fair bit, apparently to cover up your inability to tell what the scoreboard categories are for.

LULZ
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

Quote Originally Posted by RavingLunatic View Post
    Wow...you ninja edited this one a fair bit, apparently to cover up your inability to tell what the scoreboard categories are for.

LULZ
    lol. OP you had 22k healing done. 22k that's it. 39k is damage taken, 37k is healing taken. Read the labels at the top next time you're in a WF.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    It's easy to be a baddie and talk smack when you're not on my cluster, 'son'. Your SS only shows how terrible of a player you are, you should be embarrassed to post it.
    I did 40k more damage than you.

Your SS is horrid, you are so horrid you think it is actually good when everyone was ignoring you? You had 20k damage taken.

Please ****.

Quote Originally Posted by RavingLunatic View Post

LULZ
    Lol owned. You should see his post in another thread. Lemme find it..:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...42#post2517142

I laughed so hard when I read the first line.
    Last edited by phoenixfire82; 06-01-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    lol. OP you had 22k healing done. 22k that's it. 39k is damage taken, 37k is healing taken. Read the labels at the top next time you're in a WF.
    I was too busy basking in the leetness of the SS to even care.

22k healing done vs 39k big difference on a class that does 104k dmg.

Yes I did accidently misread them, big deal?

You've never made a misake? Obviously not.
    Last edited by Pesmergia; 06-01-2011 at 07:09 AM.

I see this a lot even at 50. People spamming low damage aoe and topping the dmg charts, yet pretty much being a waste of a WF slot in regards to being useful to their side.
    Playtime - p4x Guardian Rogue - Bloodiron
    Sma - p4x Guardian Mage - Bloodiron

this is why I use video.

but its amazingly silly for you to say the justicar is not balanced........ play the class a bit more. because nobody else seems to think so.
    only rogues think justicars are powerful and need a nerf, how much ya wanna bet the op is has a 50 rogue?

as for playing an Op calling.... let me roll a rogue today and show you what I can do by the weekend, it would be SERIOUS lol

Quote Originally Posted by Misterjingo View Post
    I see this a lot even at 50. People spamming low damage aoe and topping the dmg charts, yet pretty much being a waste of a WF slot in regards to being useful to their side.
    So uh what else does Inq have other than DoTs and Soul Drain and Circle of Oblivion?

You all are beginning to seriously limit what I can do.

I got people in here saying "OMG HE USED AOE LOL"

OMG HE SPAM DOTTED UP WITH VEX LAWL

Why would I not spam dot with vex? It's the foundation of Cleric, and it heals me for absurd amounts, you would be ******ed not to spam Vex as an Inquisitor, if I can spam vex and get focused and my Vex alone with offheals from another Cleric keeps me up, sounds like I know how to PvP better than you all.

And why would I not go in the middle of a group and Soul Drain? It's AoE damage, and it's GOOD aoe damage, this is IN A level 29 WF, not a 50 WF, 104k DAMAGE IN a 29 WF, you realize most average players that level have less than 3k health.

Soul drain at that level damages a lot. Especially when I was OOMing healers because they couldn't keep up with the damage we were putting out after long 3 minute fights.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast