+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PLZ Role Queue the WF's

Telaran

Default PLZ Role Queue the WF's

This is pretty simple and easy!
    There is already a LFG system for Dungeons, Trion can do that to for WF's!!!

I'm just really tired of joinind a WF and being the only melee and im not even a Warrior

Even worst when the only Healer you have is a chloro and hes not healing half what the ennemie's cleric does. Wouldnt mind if this situation was occasional, but in low lvl WF (10-19) this thing happens too ofter.

Nothing hard with implenting such a system.

Telaran

Thumbs up

I agree 100%!!! To many Warfronts are decided before they start just off of who has healers.

Champion of Telara

No thanks.

I actually would like to get some warfronts from time to time in non-peak hours.

I also changed roles repeatedly during warfronts to adjust to what is going on.

You are going to win some and lose some, get use to it.

Already waiting 15-20 mins in queue. No thanks.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by perlfreak View Post
    No thanks.

I actually would like to get some warfronts from time to time in non-peak hours.

I also changed roles repeatedly during warfronts to adjust to what is going on.

You are going to win some and lose some, get use to it.

whats about the game can start with teams of 5 with a single healer and 2 melee? if they can do that you can play!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    Already waiting 15-20 mins in queue. No thanks.

Sorry to hear that but im waiting max 3-4 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Crazysam87 View Post
    Sorry to hear that but im waiting max 3-4 minutes
    I like how you think your wait time in the WF queue is a valid arguement toward implementing something like this, when it may well impact already long queue's for other people to the point of not being able to get into a WF during what short playtime they may have.

On to your topic, you can't role queue the WF's and still allow people to change spec once they enter or it completely defeats the purpose in the first place. This also pretty much destroys any chance of adapting to an enemies tactics based on a situation in a WF.

Also worth mentioning is you wouldn't be able to just simply hit the join all button on the WF queue, and choose DPS, you would have to lock in your specific spec for each WF you want to go into, as once in you can't change or your system breaks down, and I promise you not every mage/rogue/warrior/cleric wants to go into every WF, with just 1 spec, as they are all played out very differently.

Also this "easy" to implement change would be terribly exploitable unless heavy consideration was put into it before implementation.

Also to the point of "easy" implementation, what spec do you need to be in what tree's in order to classify you as a certain spec? Can I que ue as a healer with 16 points spent in chloro? Or will I need 32+? Can I queue as a healer and a tank/melee or DPS if I am spec'd 30/25/10 warden/inq/justicar? Point is it isn't as simply as you would like it to be.

So as to the point people make about the WF being decided the minute the fight starts based on how many healers a team has, now the WF is decided before the match started based on what classes people came into the WF as and are now locked into.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread