+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove all level 50 warfronts...

Plane Touched

Default Remove all level 50 warfronts...

...and make an instanced area for unlimited amounts of people with an unlimited timer on it.

Place a MASSIVE rift in the middle of the map that has a forcefield around it. The team that owns the center rift has a safe haven there from the other side entering it or doing damage through it. Make it upgradeable! Upgrades could serve for tougher NPC's to battle (or a wider variety like healers and mages to spawn) or even makes the rift diameter larger, thus spawning more guards. Make the center rift basically the same as they are now with multiple stages to clear until the final epic boss.

Place several other wardstones around the map, each guarded by a mini boss that needs a minimum of 5 people to take down.

After all wardstones are taken, the forcefield in the center rift disappears and the attacking team has X amount of time to close the rift. (or flip it to be friendly)

We could call this instance....Riftranki.

Plane Touched

I have better idea...introduce 3rd realm, make 3 huge pvp zones, with 6 rifts in each. If some other realm take all of your rifts, they can shoot for ultimate prize...things that we can call, lets say...relics, in two final forts, that give 10% magic damage and 10% melee damage when you bring them to your own forts!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by segro View Post
    I have better idea...introduce 3rd realm, make 3 huge pvp zones, with 6 rifts in each. If some other realm take all of your rifts, they can shoot for ultimate prize...things that we can call, lets say...relics, in two final forts, that give 10% magic damage and 10% melee damage when you bring them to your own forts!
    a reward that makes sense? We must scrap your idea immediately.

Shadowlander

Too much PvE in your PvP. Capturable objectives, keeps and what not are a great idea but make players defend them.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kunda View Post
    Too much PvE in your PvP. Capturable objectives, keeps and what not are a great idea but make players defend them.
    Of course players would defend them...we can even add trebuchets, catapults, rams etc to destroy walls and doors...and oil above doors for defenders

Sez

I like DaoC too, but guys, it's dead for a reason...
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Hey now, stay on topic, who mentioned DAoC?

Plane Touched

After a lot of thinking, I found the reason...jumping around like deer do absolutely nothing in DAOC...in all
    other games jumping around consist 98% of overall skill, and in DAOC it makes you look like a tool, so jumpers leave!

Quote Originally Posted by Akia View Post
    That, too...disgusting, no jumping around game
    Last edited by segro; 05-31-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Akia View Post
    Oh right, my bad.

Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Yea, so, there are still a few thousand playing DAOC as they merged everything down to 1 server.

I'd say they're about as alive as Rift these days.

My guild still has 42 active players with over 100 accounts between them. They zerg NF every night.

Small mans on the agra bridge every night as well.

Edit: I stopped checking the herald, but it had been broken for a while. Showing only like 300 players or something. They stopped updating it a while back. Not sure if they've resumed. But regardless, there are still many people playing. Relics are constantly changing hands.
    Last edited by Whistler85; 05-31-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Whistler85 View Post
    Yea, so, there are still a few thousand playing DAOC as they merged everything down to 1 server.

I'd say they're about as alive as Rift these days.

My guild still has 42 active players with over 100 accounts between them. They zerg NF every night.

Small mans on the agra bridge every night as well.

Edit: I stopped checking the herald, but it had been broken for a while. Showing only like 300 players or something. They stopped updating it a while back. Not sure if they've resumed. But regardless, there are still many people playing. Relics are constantly changing hands.
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/display.php?user=segro

+ Reply to Thread