+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: some arena maybe?=D

Telaran

Default some arena maybe?=D

Dont go all over me with the { go back to wow} but was wondring if there well be any arena soon.

allowing arena to be only a 3V3 because it can be balanced more into 3v3 than 2v2 or 5v5 etc etc.

Sez

For the "over-9000"th time.

No. Please, Trion, No.

Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Plane Touched

hellllllllllllll no

Telaran

hmm i take that back now

i guess getting high was a bad choice
    Last edited by vurthious; 05-31-2011 at 10:42 AM.

I dont understand why people would be against the idea of arena, and possibly bringing more people to low population servers... If you dont like arena, dont do it.. but for those that are good at it and would like it why not have the option to do it.. people that say "omfg no" are people that were bad and couldnt break 1800 in wow.. i had a 2.6k rated DK and a 2.4k rated lock in emberstorm- wow. So im all for arenas, the current pvp content is laughable.. 4 wf's and a daily..

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by RevelationX View Post
    I dont understand why people would be against the idea of arena, and possibly bringing more people to low population servers... If you dont like arena, dont do it.. but for those that are good at it and would like it why not have the option to do it.. people that say "omfg no" are people that were bad and couldnt break 1800 in wow.. i had a 2.6k rated DK and a 2.4k rated lock in emberstorm- wow. So im all for arenas, the current pvp content is laughable.. 4 wf's and a daily..
    A constructive post???? **** THIS IS THE FORUMS, BANNANA LOLLIPOP YINGYANG NERF CATS LOL ARENA?

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by vurthious View Post
    i guess getting high was a bad choice
    Quote Originally Posted by B i o View Post
    A constructive post???? **** THIS IS THE FORUMS, BANNANA LOLLIPOP YINGYANG NERF CATS LOL ARENA?
    Signature worthy quotes ^ ^ ^
    Last edited by Sez; 05-31-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: added a quote
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by RevelationX View Post
    ok, have your arena, but there is no rewards from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akia View Post
    ok, have your arena, but there is no rewards from doing it.
    +1 I don't care if there are arenas, as long as they don't have rewards like the arena season sets in wow
    or the mounts and etc. etc.

Havent we discussed this the last two weeks, just look up old threads and see what both sides said and make up ur own mind
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

Quote Originally Posted by vurthious View Post
    Dont go all over me with the { go back to wow} but was wondring if there well be any arena soon.

allowing arena to be only a 3V3 because it can be balanced more into 3v3 than 2v2 or 5v5 etc etc.
    Arena in wow was a very bad idea, we do not want it here in this game, go back to wow please.

Rift Disciple

The answer would be simple.

People who don't wish to arena, simply just don't.

People who arena won't get any special reward from doing it, maybe just some Prestige/Favor (+100/120)? per win? 55/60 loss? that can't be so bad.

Trion had openly stated they aren't looking to implement arena's in Rift.

No skin of my arse if they do so long as they don't start handing out gear in them as they do in other games.

There are enough silly little things to grind in Rift as it is, I don't need another grind fest for gear just to stay competitive with the others doing it. Was enough of a pain in the arse in WoW to collect season X sets. At some point in PvP and PvE both the grind needs to end so a focus on fun matches can take place.

Cheers.

Soulwalker

Default wow crap

If ppl want arena that much go bk to wow, stop trying to make rift into another game!!

Wow! Please god don't post 'go back to wow' posts, it's almost worse than 'Hey I want addons/lfd/insertwowidea' in terms of WoW affected Rift.

Some logical steps with me here:
    1. You don't want WoW affecting Rift, period, and believe Rift unaffected will be better. (assumption)
    2. Ok, WoW affects Rift when Trion implements WoW-like mechanics.
    3. Ok, WoW ALSO affects Rift when Trion purposely does something different from or doesn't do something from WoW, in arguably equal magnitude as #2.

So, anyone stating 'don't do this from WoW, go back to WoW this is Rift' are defining what Rift should be. In my humble, correct opinion, Rift should do what their players want, and make themselves a badass game. I don't give a flying <insert curse word> WHAT WoW has, but some things would be cool in game, if WoW happened to have it too, hey, great minds think alike.

TLDR: Shut up, arenas would be cool, and you're dumb if you don't want them because WoW had them.
    Grievance, Ethian Chloromaster, Leader of <Chaos>
    +Rithius, +Aro
    How to have rational discussions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast