+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Warfronts - 6 second wait time?

  1. #1
    Sword of Telara Semele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    872

    Thumbs up Warfronts - 6 second wait time?

    So, here on Aedraxis we've just been giving 3 new servers to our cluster (welcome btw). And I must admit the queues are now almost instant at 12pm central (10am PST).

    Nice work Trion! Not sure on the premade front yet, but it maybe more people to choose from will allow Trions system to work as intended.

    Loving it
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

  2. #2
    Ascendant phoenixfire82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    So, here on Aedraxis we've just been giving 3 new servers to our cluster (welcome btw). And I must admit the queues are now almost instant at 12pm central (10am PST).

    Nice work Trion! Not sure on the premade front yet, but it maybe more people to choose from will allow Trions system to work as intended.

    Loving it
    Yea you were added to the faeblight/sunrest/lotham cluster I've noticed. Welcome. Hope the servers they added brough some guardian premades cause it was all defiant all the time, cept <FUN> premade on this cluster pre merger. Good luck.

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara Arcshayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    On Seastone ours are now 10-15mins, whereas before they were instant or 1min tops. Seems like they stacked 3 defiant-heavy servers in the same battlegroup, hopefully Trion will play musical servers again soon.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Trisian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcshayde View Post
    On Seastone ours are now 10-15mins, whereas before they were instant or 1min tops. Seems like they stacked 3 defiant-heavy servers in the same battlegroup, hopefully Trion will play musical servers again soon.
    The fact they can and DO change the clusters at will is a very good thing for the health and future of the game. They can just watch the win/loss ratios of the factions and adjust accordingly.

    also... LoLtham. Those tryhards provide more pvp entertainment with their ranting in WFs that it makes losing fun.
    Last edited by Trisian; 05-31-2011 at 11:15 AM.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Where do you find this info? Because I'm growing tired of the 5-15 min wait times, that sometimes even extend to 45 minutes.

    I'm on neddra

  6. #6
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    Yea you were added to the faeblight/sunrest/lotham cluster

    Wow..Nice

    When did this happen??

  7. #7
    Ascendant phoenixfire82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvdielZion View Post
    Wow..Nice

    When did this happen??
    this morning afaik, there are 7 or 8 servers in the cluster now

  8. #8
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Curious as to where you are finding this info?

    Checked the main rift website, and all forum threads.

  9. #9
    Ascendant phoenixfire82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strykz View Post
    Curious as to where you are finding this info?

    Checked the main rift website, and all forum threads.
    I found this info by queueing into warfronts and noticing 4 or 5 new servers

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple Gwaann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Unless it happened yesterday or today, I gotta call BS. I'm on Sunrest and Sunday night was a snoozefest with 10 to 20 min q's most of the day/night (50 bracket). I'd love to have some faster q's and am hoping this is going to be the case tonite when I log in.

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara Hethroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaann View Post
    Unless it happened yesterday or today, I gotta call BS. I'm on Sunrest and Sunday night was a snoozefest with 10 to 20 min q's most of the day/night (50 bracket). I'd love to have some faster q's and am hoping this is going to be the case tonite when I log in.
    Happened today.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

  12. #12
    Ascendant phoenixfire82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaann View Post
    Unless it happened yesterday or today, I gotta call BS. I'm on Sunrest and Sunday night was a snoozefest with 10 to 20 min q's most of the day/night (50 bracket). I'd love to have some faster q's and am hoping this is going to be the case tonite when I log in.
    You're right, I'm lying--as is the OP--there have been no expansions to the battlegroup clusters. You have foiled our devious plans.

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple Gwaann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    You're right, I'm lying--as is the OP--there have been no expansions to the battlegroup clusters. You have foiled our devious plans.
    Unless this happened yesterday or today was the beginning of my post. I didn't notice your post go up until after I had posted mine wondering when this actually happened.

    Glad to hear of the changes and look forward to some faster q's.

  14. #14
    Sword of Telara Semele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    872

    Default

    Yeah, I was going to go along with the devious plan, but.. here's the proof

    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...PDT-5-31-11-**
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

  15. #15
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaann View Post
    Unless it happened yesterday or today, I gotta call BS.

    Confirmed, I just finished a few WFs and there are indeed more servers in the Faeblight, Sunrest, Lotham Cluster. (Aedraxis, Belmont, Seastone, and Spitescar)
    Last edited by AvdielZion; 05-31-2011 at 02:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts