+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When will the "one shot kill (5-6k+ dmg)" be fixed?

Soulwalker

Default When will the "one shot kill (5-6k+ dmg)" be fixed?

I got bored of the 5-6k+ dmg that I got every time when join to a WF which is full with r4-5-6. On low rank it makes the game annoying rather than fun, and getting to higher rank when you loose the 80% of the WFs is just the waste of time. Fix it please, then maybe i renew my subscription.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by ZaPhOdB82 View Post
    I got bored of the 5-6k+ dmg that I got every time when join to a WF which is full with r4-5-6. On low rank it makes the game annoying rather than fun, and getting to higher rank when you loose the 80% of the WFs is just the waste of time. Fix it please, then maybe i renew my subscription.
    Leave the forums until you renew then. Please.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Spec/gear properly, and don't expect to do well against those who are geared and spec'd properly while you run around as a 3200 hp pyro in greens. Also, do what the above poster suggests.

Telaran

It takes a weekend of play to get to rank 3. Just do what you can for the first few ranks knowing that things will get better soon. Until then stay with the pack, be mindful of your positioning, and accept the fact that you'll have a rough go of it.

aux

Most people learned to counter it, it's a non-issue.
    I'm so BORED

Plane Touched

Why cry about it...you can stay afk after been 1-shot for the 1st time and you'll still get decent favor and prestige

Did you ask anyone playing your class for help, ideas, suggestions?? or just rage quit?

Plane Touched

in my opinion the little ball buffs should not buff damage.

If you're seriously being outplayed by high ranks, just sit somewhere where they can't hit you and soak up the prestige, let the round end and don't go back to that WF, que for a different one.

Believe me, I get it, there's no strategy to take them down unless you are closer in rank. They heal to much and they do to much damage. and then you have your team mates whine at you for not jumping down and being cannon fodder.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    Spec/gear properly, and don't expect to do well against those who are geared and spec'd properly while you run around as a 3200 hp pyro in greens. Also, do what the above poster suggests.
    lol noob in denial....

Hi I am a rank6 warrior with 860 valor and 41% Fire reduction. I get crit with 4.2k+ Cinders and 2.2-.2.4k Fireball crits back to back. So full rank 6 you get 2 shot not 1 shot, it gives me a whole extra second to laugh as I die.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaPhOdB82 View Post
    I believe the red ball was intended to be a somewhat tactical consideration, but in practice just gives morons with the need to epeen more ammunition.
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Xsi

Quote Originally Posted by The Grixxitt View Post
    I believe the red ball was intended to be a somewhat tactical consideration, but in practice just gives morons with the need to epeen more ammunition.
    If the red ball was meant to be tactical, why wasn't it given a "x" amount of ability used or far shorter duration?
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    Yes, because having full R5/6 armour helps. NOT

Still eating 4k+ in single pyro spells. Add the flying fireball and Inferno and I'm insta-dead.

So either everyone has to spec defensive souls or some need a decent whack with the nerf bat.
    Constable Ashaya the Daredevil
    <Libertatis Causa> - Feenring (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by B i o View Post
    lol noob in denial....

Hi I am a rank6 warrior with 860 valor and 41% Fire reduction. I get crit with 4.2k+ Cinders and 2.2-.2.4k Fireball crits back to back. So full rank 6 you get 2 shot not 1 shot, it gives me a whole extra second to laugh as I die.
    Did you mean to say you have 41 Fire Resist, which works out to 6.97% reduction?

Did you mean to say 4.2k Fulms, 2.4k Cinders...?

Were you talking about when you had every stackable debuff on you while they had every stackable buff on them...while sporting wings?
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

It is funny how people are focused on the "one shot" with Pyros, when many builds can kill another player in around 5-10 seconds if that.

With the damage requirements for PvE mobs... players are toast.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Leave the forums until you renew then. Please.

+1 agreed 100%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast