+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fulminate hit me for 4.1k non crit

Default Fulminate hit me for 4.1k non crit

So last night I was in Black Garden, enjoying a match that seemed to turn towards a win, despite the fact we only had 1 cleric.

Until a Pyro mage joined and started dropping us like flies. At a certain point her Fulminate hit me for 4.1k non crit. She was all alone and had no bard or warrior buffs, I had no debuffs, but did have my bard buffs and anthem of defiance. Why do we even bother with Valor gear?

Btw, what would the crit have been like, 7 or 8k?
    Rank 4 Cleric (Inquisicar) [retired]
    Rank 6 Rogue (Sin, Sab or NB) [retired]
    Retired from Rift due to a lack of PVP content and increasing server instability.

Plane Touched

As a r6 warrior fumilates crit me for anywhere between 1.9k and 3k this is me with vk with high magic reduction and 32% reduction from valor.... the 3k is ushaly from red ball buffs and i think last night it hit me for 3400 wich i have 7k hp....

However before the gear came yes i remebered being 1shot from fum and even 1 shot from cinderburst.

Combat log: 19:50:40: ( 3 , T=P#R=O#354939945672953342 , T=P#R=C#354799208232384835 , T=X#R=X#0 , T=X#R=X#0 , Jacquiline@Firesand , Amstel , 4117 , 560530674 , Fulminate ) Jacquiline@Firesand's Fulminate hits Amstel for 4117 Fire damage. (541 overkill)
    Rank 4 Cleric (Inquisicar) [retired]
    Rank 6 Rogue (Sin, Sab or NB) [retired]
    Retired from Rift due to a lack of PVP content and increasing server instability.

Red buff.

I'm R6 and fulminate hits me for 1-1.5K and 2-2.5k crit. 3K only can happen with Red buff.
    I play in the same cluster and same faction than you, often against that pyro. And he is a medium hitter, there are other more dangerous.
    All of them are made on paper also.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Ary

Quote Originally Posted by DaniWes

Btw, what would the crit have been like, 7 or 8k?
    http://i51.tinypic.com/raneyb.jpg

BOEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ary; 05-31-2011 at 08:07 AM.
    Ary < WeaKSauCe > 50th level High Elf Mage Stormcaller -- Rank 6 -- Guardian Cloudborne
    Hotdog < WeaKSauCe > 50th level Mathosian Rogue Bard -- Rank I own -- Guardian Cloudborne

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ary View Post
    http://i51.tinypic.com/raneyb.jpg

BOEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    first rank 6 guardian warrior, 860 valor, 41% magic reduction. Fulminate crit for 4.1k.

Plane Touched

Its compensated by high inquisitor Bold of Depravity damage...my rr2 cleric crits dummy for 1022!!!

Although that uber overpowering damage is mitigated by fact that its 3s cast

I can 1-shot even snakes and squirrels in highest pve zones!
    Last edited by segro; 05-31-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Ary

Quote Originally Posted by B i o View Post
    first rank 6 guardian warrior, 860 valor, 41% magic reduction. Fulminate crit for 4.1k.
    Omaga can we be friends ?
    Ary < WeaKSauCe > 50th level High Elf Mage Stormcaller -- Rank 6 -- Guardian Cloudborne
    Hotdog < WeaKSauCe > 50th level Mathosian Rogue Bard -- Rank I own -- Guardian Cloudborne

aux

pwned.

10charmanders
    I'm so BORED

+ Reply to Thread