+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos - r6 Cleric tanking 5+

Default Videos - r6 Cleric tanking 5+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uq1tza09p4]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KzPR-YJKw

Hoted and with bubbles running in enemy.

Ofc i could use Healer's Covenant, but that's 2min cd ability and anyway wouldn't save me.

Can call me noob or whatever, but there's really nothing i could have done, but reading all the - nerf cleric threads here in forum - i should be able to easy tank that and even maybe kill someone with my imba dps.
    Adalie r8 Rogue - Icewatch
    Acex r6 Cleric - Icewatch
    Gran r8 warrior - Icewatch

Photoshop. Clerics never die.

I'm gonna go ahead and bookmark this and check it out in like 4 hours.

Dear forums, I'm expecting a lot from you.

My Livestream
    Mercenary @Mind Trick

Wait, what?

Plane Touched

if 10 people are attacking you at the same time, you SHOULD die. no matter what gear you have

50 Cleric <Fires of Heaven>
    Recruitment - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf6DGgZnjWw
    0 valor PvP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv5JtuQuqXA
    Rift PvE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPTfNf_k40
    Site for everything rift! www.riftjunkies.com

It seems pretty clear from that video you have no idea how to play a cleric; I did not see you jump once except the hop down from spawn, though you had enough time to jump at least 3 times.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Yeah the rogues, and warriors who cry about Clerics just havn't learned how to play the class yet. We absolutely kill Clerics in an easy fashion, and it isn't even funny anymore. That's why I can't take these Cleric complainers seriously.

You notice that they'll never show a video of them not killing a Cleric right? It's because deep down they know they're not playing well, and they need the developers to dumb the game down so they don't have to learn how to play.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Ssly View Post
    if 10 people are attacking you at the same time, you SHOULD die. no matter what gear you have
    No one is saying they shouldn't die. But you have a lot of forum baddies who will say they've had 5 players on a Cleric, and the Cleric didn't die, which could only happen if they absolutely were horrible at playing their classes. Any two *good* players can kill a Cleric, unless healers Covenant is up, but once you dispell it (we've been using VK and Inquis dispell since launch) they drop like a sack of potatoes.

There is no excuse for some of the nonsense, and hate for Clerics that has been displayed on these forums.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    Topeka Photography

Plane Touched

I hear fell blades and anathema when put on a cleric causes them to immediately implode.
    Einziger - Dayblind
    Rank 6 Rogue
    <level>

Rift Chaser

So we post a video of a cleric dying and that proves that they shouldn't be nerfed. The cleric shows everyone he can die. Congrats??? This doesn't prove a thing, just like posting a vid of 4 people beatig on a cleric and them not dying doesn't prove a thing. Why do you people keep posting this hot garbage? lmao this is crazy
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

Those videos are the reality of playing a healing cleric.

That's exactly what happens to me as well. I never quite understood people saying that we were "god mode"

I would also like people to pay attention to the only two damaging spells in your hotbar.

This reiterates my point that I've been making all along.....an all healing cleric cannot kill anyone. EVER.

So instead of complaining about a healer, healing...perhaps people should use the tools they have in their soul trees to take down healing clerics.

Because if you cannot kill a healing cleric, quite honestly..you just don't know how to play your class.

Thank you for posting these videos and showing how it really is for us healing clerics.

Quote Originally Posted by Andoreniel View Post
    So we post a video of a cleric dying and that proves that they shouldn't be nerfed. The cleric shows everyone he can die. Congrats??? This doesn't prove a thing, just like posting a vid of 4 people beatig on a cleric and them not dying doesn't prove a thing. Why do you people keep posting this hot garbage? lmao this is crazy
    Post a video of you beating on a Cleric with 4 people, and he isn't dying so we can tell you what you're doing wrong.

Seriously, he was full HOTs, with Bubble, and was healing himself and he imploded. What more can you ask for? Him to die the second you target him, so you don't have to use your easy mode macro?

There is a reason you guys won't provide any kind of proof to your absurd claims that a Cleric doesn't die, because you know you're doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Visions; 05-31-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Topeka Photography

How much valor you have?

Because even with Red Buff, fire storm never critted me for 1.5K.
    I have 800 btw.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Einziger View Post
    I hear fell blades and anathema when put on a cleric causes them to immediately implode.
    It does.

Anathema - Reduces the healing done by the enemy player by 50%. Each successful heal reduces the effect by 10%. Lasts up to 30 seconds. (Cooldown: 30 seconds)

Fel Blades - The Rogue enchants their weapons with Death magic. Each weapon attack has a 20% chance to deal 15 Death damage and adds a curse on the enemy that lasts for 15 seconds, reducing healing taken by 50%. Lasts 1 hour. Only 2 weapon enchantments can be applied at a time.

Those 2 abilities are deadly against a healing cleric.

However, I don't think most rogues want to spec into those abilities because they feel that it will "gimp" their dps.

After all, it's much easier to come and complain on the forums that they are unable to kill a healing cleric.

spec?
    gear?
    Valor?

maybe i should make a video of 20 people all using auto attack on an enemy cleric and say "OMG look a cleric can tank 20 people NERF EM!"
    Last edited by Apoth; 05-31-2011 at 08:57 AM.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Quote Originally Posted by Apoth View Post
    spec?
    gear?
    Valor?

maybe i should make a video of 20 people all using auto attack on an enemy cleric and say "OMG look a cleric can tank 20 people NERF EM!"
    So you would plan to doctor a video, only to further your lie? That's rather, disappointing to read. Oh, and he tells you, via the name of the video he is rank 6. Love the reading skills, truly do.
    Last edited by Visions; 05-31-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Topeka Photography

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast