+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: mages , overpowered and easymode .. please nerf them or the red ball!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by aux View Post
    What those screenshots REALLY show is mostly how terrible you are at this game. Always near the very bottom when it comes to kills, killing blows, and warfront objectives. And you aren't healing either.

In your own screenshots you can also see other rogues at the top with those "overpowered" mages. Perhaps you could ask them how to play.
    you would like to take a monment to notice the amount of healing i recieved in any of those screenshots.

you should also notice that alot of these screenshots are taken while fighting in a pick up group against a premade ... with very low chance of winning and even lower chance of my teammates trying.

i am actually a pretty good rogue just dont let these screenshots fool you.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by furyior View Post
    you would like to take a monment to notice the amount of healing i recieved in any of those screenshots.

you should also notice that alot of these screenshots are taken while fighting in a pick up group against a premade ... with very low chance of winning and even lower chance of my teammates trying.

i am actually a pretty good rogue just dont let these screenshots fool you.
    so because you couldnt beat a premade you are going to come here to complain about a mage that gets full heals while spamming aoe damage and produces a BIG NUMBER?

am i missing anything? i can promise that if you had a premade just as geared that mage wouldnt have produced half those numbers.... so whats the problem?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Batslav View Post
    ur screenshots shows nothing
    l2p ? stats doesnt matter the only thing thats important is if u lose or win and what u do to help ur team not how many dmg u have done
    i actually know how to play , and i can kill any of these mages sitting at the top of the scoreboard in every warfront ... but this thread isnt about that .. its about me being tired of mages having such an easy ride with way overscaled crits.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysts View Post
    Umm, bye.

Sorry you couldn't compete in the game. Good luck in your search for a new game where you might be able to keep up with the other 90% of the player base. Sorry to see your revenue go.

Cheers.
    go back to playing your mage your not welcome on this thread.

Telaran

i actually know how to play , and i can kill any of these mages sitting at the top of the scoreboard in every warfront ... but this thread isnt about that .. its about me being tired of mages having such an easy ride with way overscaled crits.

lets get to the REAL truth, you're tired of losing because unfortunately, you dont have 5 friends in game to run with, Also, because it JUST SO HAPPENED to be a mage at the top these charts that you hold as dearly to you as the 10 commandments, the dev's have made a HUGE flaw and need to fix it.

it was an organized team that had sufficient healing and did a great job of carrying out a win.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Stratacaster View Post
    I have seen Warriors and Rogues top that list as well, even over the mages. Highest I saw a warrior was 41 in scion. Rogue had 30 something. Any of the classes have the ability to do well and get the highest KBs.
    there is one rogue in my battlegroup who tops the charts regularly .. but he is supported by a full rank 6 premade and is fully dressed in rank 6 himself with weapons from greenscale raid ... and he plays the FoTM marksman.. ... i would like to point out that i kill this rogue easyily in a 1v1 yet he is always top of the chart go figure... but i see mages more often at the top.

i'm glad to hear at least stormcallers are being scaled down .

Telaran

there is one rogue in my battlegroup who tops the charts regularly .. but he is supported by a full rank 6 premade and is fully dressed in rank 6 himself with weapons from greenscale raid ... and he plays the FoTM marksman.. ... i would like to point out that i kill this rogue easyily in a 1v1 yet he is always top of the chart go figure... but i see mages more often at the top.

i'm glad to hear at least stormcallers are being scaled down .
    could this also be more apparent because statistically more people PLAY MAGES then rogues? so you are more inclined to see them at the top?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by hekks View Post
    so because you couldnt beat a premade you are going to come here to complain about a mage that gets full heals while spamming aoe damage and produces a BIG NUMBER?

am i missing anything? i can promise that if you had a premade just as geared that mage wouldnt have produced half those numbers.... so whats the problem?
    not at all , its not only premades im faced with mages steamrolling to the top of the pvp chart its pug too ... i dunno if i posted it but i have a few photos of my own factions mages topping the score boards also ... its just not fair for a class to kill players so easyily. if assassin was that easy 3k crits nearly 7k with redball .. would that be fun for anyone ?? no .... so why should mages be allowed it ?

i have to work for my kills as assassin ... mages just spam a few buttons.

Telaran

not at all , its not only premades im faced with mages steamrolling to the top of the pvp chart its pug too ... i dunno if i posted it but i have a few photos of my own factions mages topping the score boards also ... its just not fair for a class to kill players so easyily. if assassin was that easy 3k crits nearly 7k with redball .. would that be fun for anyone ?? no .... so why should mages be allowed it ?

please explain to me why kills or damage matter in warfronts? shouldnt you be more concerned about winning and losing?

Plane Touched

could this also be more apparent because statistically more people PLAY MAGES then rogues? so you are more inclined to see them at the top?
    iif you think thats true then you obviously havent played in my battlegroup as guardian .. we have mostly rogues.

what mages we do have on either faction exploit the red ball.

Telaran

you also understand that there are repercussions for this as well.... why dont you try sitting on the mage the entire game and see if he produces that much damage? instead of crying nerf why not take matters into your own hands.

Plane Touched

please explain to me why kills or damage matter in warfronts? shouldnt you be more concerned about winning and losing?
    with the current server merge setups its nearly impossible to win any warfronts on my faction in my battlegroup due to lack of healing and ungeared players ... regularly im left the only player on my team with any killing blows at all .

so i take pride in what little kills i can achieve ... and stress over the fact i keep getting 1shot by mages who hide at the back of the room with red wings, even tho i am rank 6 geared .

Plane Touched

you also understand that there are repercussions for this as well.... why dont you try sitting on the mage the entire game and see if he produces that much damage? instead of crying nerf why not take matters into your own hands.
    i shouldent have to constantly focus my attention onto one mage in order to wina warfront ... however this dose work in blackgarden .. a few times i spent all warfront ignoring the fang and just killing thier pyro they lost the warfront cause the pyro couldent get the red ball.

Telaran

with the current server merge setups its nearly impossible to win any warfronts on my faction in my battlegroup due to lack of healing and ungeared players ... regularly im left the only player on my team with any killing blows at all .

so i take pride in what little kills i can achieve ... and stress over the fact i keep getting 1shot by mages who hide at the back of the room with red wings, even tho i am rank 6 geared .
    so you cant stealth to them and open on them instead of someone in the front where you are most vulnerable? you know your main targets are mages and clerics right?

If they want to fix mages, increase spell mana cost.

Oh look, stitch fixed it.

This is why the Trion team needs people who actually pvp, on the team.

AoE needs to have it's costs seriously increased

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast