+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Krazer - Solo Assassin PvP (Deepstrike)

Default Krazer - Solo Assassin PvP (Deepstrike)

I recently got a new computer a week ago and, and now I can actually play Rift above lowest quality...

Watching some good PvP videos always pumps me up to play Rift. But the WF/PvP section is full of horrible videos if any. Except the mage one that recently came out. So here's a video for your entertainment.

Hope you like the music. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu12WDMIWBY

All footage is from the last 6 days. Unfortunately I lost some scenes, but the video still comes out to 10min, instead of 14.

whats up with ure UI lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flaymar View Post
    whats up with ure UI lol
    I changed it to play better.

That UI hurts my eyes.

Plane Touched

cool video.

It still isnt enough to keep my sub here though. Ive had good ups and downs with Rogues and Im just tired of the game already.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    cool video.

It still isnt enough to keep my sub here though. Ive had good ups and downs with Rogues and Im just tired of the game already.
    Yeah, Rift is getting really boring really fast. And the way Trion handles PvP is very worrisome. I personally can't wait for GW2 then I can make some really awesome videos.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Krazer View Post
    Yeah, Rift is getting really boring really fast. And the way Trion handles PvP is very worrisome. I personally can't wait for GW2 then I can make some really awesome videos.
    I hear yah. GW2 looks great. ArcheAge is on my horizon too.

Thanks for sharing the video too. I love watching videos from players. Especially good players. Again, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazer View Post
    I recently got a new computer a week ago and, and now I can actually play Rift above lowest quality...

Watching some good PvP videos always pumps me up to play Rift. But the WF/PvP section is full of horrible videos if any. Except the mage one that recently came out. So here's a video for your entertainment.

Hope you like the music. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu12WDMIWBY

All footage is from the last 6 days. Unfortunately I lost some scenes, but the video still comes out to 10min, instead of 14.
    It's all fake, can't be real, they must be wearing all their gear in thier cosmetics tab and are actualy naked.

He had to have paid them off somehow.

We all know no solo rogue can kill people like clerics, tanks, or chloro's. Just a bunch of lies and BS.
    /sarcasm

On a serious note, good video, some good skills in there as well. You make me a tad jealous with some of the crap you manage to pull off. I do pretty well on my rogue, but you seem to do very well, as far as one can see from a video that dosen't show when you die trying to pull it off heh.

Just goes to show all the crying about how worthless and ineffective rogues are is mostly unfounded garbage, and it's nice to have a video up showing what a solidly played Sin is actualy capable of.

Hope to see some more from you, and on that note, do you PvP with anything besides your rogue? Just asking as there as far too few good video's out there from all callings perspective.

Cheerss
    Last edited by Catalysts; 05-31-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysts View Post
    It's all fake, can't be real, they must be wearing all their gear in thier cosmetics tab and are actualy naked.

He had to have paid them off somehow.

We all know no solo rogue can kill people like clerics, tanks, or chloro's. Just a bunch of lies and BS.
    /sarcasm

On a serious note, good video, some good skills in there as well. You make me a tad jealous with some of the crap you manage to pull off. I do pretty well on my rogue, but you seem to do very well, as far as one can see from a video that dosen't show when you die trying to pull it off heh.

Just goes to show all the crying about how worthless and ineffective rogues are is mostly unfounded garbage, and it's nice to have a video up showing what a solidly played Sin is actualy capable of.

Hope to see some more from you, and on that note, do you PvP with anything besides your rogue? Just asking as there as far too few good video's out there from all callings perspective.

Cheerss
    We arent useless. We just dont have sustained dmg without a healer.

+ Reply to Thread