+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Players going unpunished for repeatedly AFKing in WFs?

Soulwalker

Default Players going unpunished for repeatedly AFKing in WFs?

There are numerous players taking advantage of others in Warfronts by simply standing around and getting free favor and prestige. I see these same players every day, sitting there the whole battle and ending the match with all 0s on the scoreboard. When addressed in whispers, they don't respond. When addresed in warfront chat, one in particular responds "I am here, so it doesn't matter". What does that response even mean? This one problematic player in particular just doesn't care. I've opened a ticket in game about him and even had his guild officer talk to him. His defense was "I was injured in the war and want my free PvP weapon."

If Trion's not going to handle these players specifically, then it'd be nice to see a change in rewards system for warfronts. Players that are spending 10+ minutes in a battle but doing no damage, healing, or objectives should not be getting the same amount of rewards as everyone else. While I like the idea of the defender buffs in Port Scion, these players are just exploiting that and sitting there the whole game, and ending the battle with more favor than all of their teammates.

I hope Trion sees this as a serious issue and takes action soon to fix this problem. Thanks

Rift Chaser

I can sympathize, but seeing as Trion is in a mad love fest with lazy/incompetent/ezmoders I am sure this will fall on deaf ears, also it has the bad luck of being a PVP issue so you probably just wasted 2 minutes of your life typing as did I with this post.

=)

tell your teammate they are afking then right click on them and report afk. this issue was fixed ages ago.

Ascendant

Yeah there were a couple players leveling up who would just stand there in Black Gardens in my warfront group and not do anything except soak things up. I think one of them is actually a second account of someone who was on guardian side and using it to give them an advantage.
    Last edited by aeio; 05-30-2011 at 09:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread