Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Eradicate thread

Default New Eradicate thread

Eradicate in and of itself would be fine if LGV and other mechanics buffs are made immune to it, or have their cooldown removed.

Please adjust soon, getting sick of being down 2 souls in PVP over this. (dominator and chloro)
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Plane Walker

Another thread is unnecessary. Eradicate is necessary in it's current form to counterbalance raid boss clerics.

TBH, some guys have 30+ buffs on them. It takes a while to mow them down with eradicate.

If you made eradicate take 3-4 buffs at a time, it would save on one finger button jamming.

Thanks Trion.
    Playtime - p4x Guardian Rogue - Bloodiron
    Sma - p4x Guardian Mage - Bloodiron

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Eradicate in and of itself would be fine if LGV and other mechanics buffs are made immune to it, or have their cooldown removed.

So you can not do ANY damage when they remove LGV??

Telaran

Eradicate does no damage and takes a global cooldown. It's the only thing I can do against these R4+ pre-mades who have 20+ buffs running around. Some matches I'm lucky and can eradicate almost all the buffs off a cleric or warrior before I resume my cannon fodder state.

Quote Originally Posted by AvdielZion View Post
    Yeah, they can do roughly 250DPS.. Leet man, I tell you Leet....... Would you be willing to only do 250DPS?

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Point of a chloro is to heal, not to do damage. Their DPS is garbage, and without LGV they can't effectively heal.

If a bard couldn't heal with some kind of "musical instrument buff" that had to be up at all times with a 15 second cd, but could be removed by a spamable ability, should anyone tell the bard "Just DPS, you don't need to heal"? Or "Don't play bard, play something else." I should think not.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 05-30-2011 at 10:26 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

So you can not do ANY healing when they remove LGV??
    Fixed that for u

Akza <> P5 Mage, Bloodiron<> Rift
    Rán <> RR84 Sorc, Karak-Norn <> Warhammer

LGV is like any other buff in the game, it helps definitely but its not a "mechanic" stop trying to pass it off as such.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Eradicate is fine, and even though you really don't need Eradicate to kill a Cleric, it is a tool, a crutch for bad players against Clerics. Leave Eradicate alone, and look into core buffs like Lifegiving Veil, give these buffs a *0 sec* cooldown, so that they can be reapplies effectively.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Apoth View Post
    LGV is like any other buff in the game, it helps definitely but its not a "mechanic" stop trying to pass it off as such.
    Actually LGV is considered to be a mechanic since without it chloromancers cant heal

I mean...what is so hard to understand about this one tiny fact

Nobody is asking it to be passive, we are only asking for the cd to be removed at the very least

Akza <> P5 Mage, Bloodiron<> Rift
    Rán <> RR84 Sorc, Karak-Norn <> Warhammer

Enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully rogues will still be useful after the nerf.

Having a 15 second recast timer on it is just stupid. How can you trolls not see that? And it is a Mechanic, not having it effectively reduces a Chloros heals by more than 70%. You rogues cried up a storm when ONE CLASS the Justicar reduced your damage to virtually nothing, yet you're willing to leave a class like the Chloro so gimped?

Seriously, this has to be a joke, right? I thought you guys really wanted balance? Was that a lie?
    Last edited by Visions; 05-30-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Having a 15 second recast timer on it is just stupid. How can you trolls not see that? And it is a Mechanic, not having it effectively reduces a Chloros heals by more than 70%. You rogues cried up a storm when ONE CLASS the Justicar reduced your damage to virtually nothing, yet you're willing to leave a class like the Chloro so gimped?

Seriously, this has to be a joke, right? I thought you guys really wanted balance? Was that a lie?
    Rogues sat around for months and cried into eachother's hair, convincing themselves that their calling was rubbish while a precious few of them knew better. Now that the class has been dumbed down to nubcoil level, the baddies feel entitiled. That's all it is.

Rift Master

Have any of you ever fought someone with Synthesis on them?

What about a cleric with Synthesis on them? You need at least 4 DPS on them using all their cooldowns. How about taking down a tank holding the shard in Whitefall Steppes? Its near impossable.

This is what a chrolo does, there is not HOT on the shard carrier to remove, nor can you just debuff them. The Chrolomancer just spams their attack power and the person with Synthesis on them just keeps getting spam healed with no way to remove the healing.

The only way to shut down the healing of the entire raid is to take out the Chrolomancer ability to heal. Its the same with every other healer, except with other healers, their hots and other healing can be removed FROM the target of the heals.

When I start to debuff people, I get Focus Fired on very quickly, and I die.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast