+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ageless Acquisition: Truly Ageless/Impossible for Defiant on my shard...

Default Ageless Acquisition: Truly Ageless/Impossible for Defiant on my shard...

I obtained the quest "Ageless Acquisition" as soon as I was eligible (around level 25).

I queue for PvP every time I log in to my medium pop server. So far, I have spent 2500 favor for Templar soul, 13359 for Eldritch Vanguard Steed (got tired of the turtle), around 15K favor for various PvP weapons and armor, and have around 10K favor left over...so I clearly PvP quite a bit.

However, at level 47 1/2, I still have only 4/5 wins in Codex for the quest after literally dozens of times playing that map.

The problem as I see it is that, on the rare occasions when Codex pops rather than Garden, I inevitably find myself on a team of 4 or 5 Defiant vs. 10-15 Guardians; to a far lesser extent, the map used to be asymmetrical, favoring Guardians, before the last major patch. I have tried playing as both PvP-souled healer and DPS, without any affect on the consistently dismal outcome for Defiants.

Rejoinder #1: U b terribad at pvp noob l2p lol
    Response: Even if I were completely AFK for 40 or 50 Codex fights, if I had good/full teams, statistically speaking, I should have won at least 5 games.

Rejoinder #2: I on full shard keel gardians alweys l2p scrub
    Response: Then the "Battlegroup" system which includes my shard (NA Akylios) is broken, and needs to be fixed, so that starting groups are more even in both quantity and quality. I would gladly transfer to another shard, if I could be assured that there were more balance in PvP.

Rejoinder #3: U aint evun max levul an you QQin bout PvP balence shut up n levul it all perfekt at 50 kthxbye
    Response: I doubt it. I would welcome comments from level 50 players in my Battlegroup, which I know includes Toldrin (because I have /ignored lots of you folks for ignorant warfront chat, such as "wy u no heel me when u dead n waitin 4 respawn u badd heeler u"). On a related note, I could not find a list of shards for each Battlegroup online...any assistance appreciated.

--
    Dreamquencher
    Video Game aficionado since PONG was released for home play (1975)
    Last edited by Dreamquencher; 05-30-2011 at 07:49 AM.

Shortly after posting the polemic above, I lucked into a Codex match that was 977 to 920 Defiant. Miraculously, the team I lucked into didn't choke. Completed both daily (Codex win) and Ageless Acquisition in one swell foop. Now I just need to find a good level 47 enchantment for the level 25 armor I won...oh, wait...

--
    Dreamquencher

I like when they answer themselves.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread