+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make the facking CC away from PvP !!!!

Shadowlander

Default Make the facking CC away from PvP !!!!

Why the hell do you need cc in PvP?? If you need that how f....ing hard can it be to make you immune to every cc after you got one for 45 sec or do so you dont take damage when you are cc'd.

Its so verrrrrrrrrrrry annoying when you die because you are cc'd all the time and cant do ****, and my stupid skill as bow ranger that should make you run faster is ****, every one can run past you anyway.

TAKE AWAY the cc or make so you get immune, there is no point having that in Pvp, its useless.

But like allways ppl cant play without the cc.

Benny

PS No point in make an answer i never look at it anyway, im writing and hoping the developer can do something right for a change in a game DS

Telaran

Default ...

I really hope you are joking with this post.

CC is a big part of PvP. We have almost none CC after 1.2, which ruined strategic PvP and made PvP focused on gear/souls and not actual skills. Things like DR on snares, is properly the most idiotic thing I have ever seen in any MMO. DR on stuns, silences, root, I can understand, to a certain extent, because they limit you, and you could potentially end up, dying without being able to do anything.

Rift Chaser

CC is still OP and I'm pretty sure they broke a some of the DR in the last hotfix.

Why do high damage soul builds have access to "HERP DERP YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME" CC? Damage and CC should be mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by Breyer; 05-30-2011 at 04:04 AM.

Shield of Telara

I will answer anyway because if devs look at your post they see that not anyone agrees with you :-P

CC is, was and always will be an important part of pvp in mmorpgs because it makes it more then just a who has more ae dd classes and more people wins.
    I agree with you that cc in rift is too much but for completely different reasons, there simply are too many classes with too many cc options especially on those with good damage potential.

CC should be a powerful tool that can turn the tight of a battle and if you have no purge or counter cc abilities on your team then you should die to it, but the cc should be concentrated on support classes with little to no damage or healing output, all they should be good for is cc and support.

Rift Chaser

CC should be powerful but you shouldn't have CC and faceroll damage at the same time.

Plane Walker

Giving CC to my healing cleric ... now that would be interesting hehe.

L2Dispel, break free is good, etc.

Rift Chaser

l2 not crutch on winbutton mechanics because they won't last forever

I'd going to guess the OP plays a Bard.

Rift Chaser

CC is an important part of pvp and removing it completely is a bad move.

Also, there are multiple ways to free yourself from CC, maybe you should invest in those.

Plane Walker

The OP is obviously not cut out for PVP. Role on a PVE server and never have to worry about CC again.

If Trion ever decides to implement 1.2 again, then the OP might not have an issue. 1.2 was nifty for however few hours some go to enjoy it.

1.2 HF #1 broke it. In many cases, it broke it pretty damn bad - making it worse than before.

2 Rogues - 1 Warrior vs. 1 Mage...

1: Stun/Rooted.
    2: Break Free - only breaks Stun.
    3: Squirrel Rogue #1.
    4: Stunned again.
    5: Neddra's Essence.
    8: Shadow Life.
    9: Squirrel Rogue #2.
    10: Target Warrior to KB...but...

...stunned for the third time - longer than the first.

Break Free does not break all...does not offer 5s immunity. DR is not global - immunity does not kick in.

Sever Bonds does not work for silence. X does not work, Y does not work, Z does not work.

There are things that do follow DR/Immunity. There are things that do not. The "good" teams have figured it out and are using it...exploiting it.

Until Trion fixes it...people are going to complain about it. After all, they are complaining about legitimate bugs in the game based on the 1.2 patch notes... Trion should fix it.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

I hope the OP is a Guardian, that will definately help me farm my favor easier
    Dayblind - Defiant Warrior (previously from Briarcliff)
    Icywind - Rank 6

I rolled into a PvP server, not a flag running server

Rift Disciple

Apparently, they still need to fix the stun mechanic since that dr is not working properly. Also, using Breakfree to get out of a Warrior stun is not working....and the immunity after using it is not working either.

Quote Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
    CC is still OP and I'm pretty sure they broke a some of the DR in the last hotfix.

Why do high damage soul builds have access to "HERP DERP YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME" CC? Damage and CC should be mutually exclusive.
    .....just..../facepalm

also lul'd at

I'd going to guess the OP plays a Bard.
    I am hoping this is just a troll, cuz bard is very reliant on CC.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 05-31-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast