+ Reply to Thread

Thread: faction pvp sucks

Default faction pvp sucks

make a ffa server for the real pvpers already quit playing with this mickey mouse pvp tired of it good game could be better if they had a server for the ruthless!

A free-for-all server would be hell, but an area or zone would be pretty neat. A third (or fourth, if population could support it) faction wouldn't hurt, and faction defection like in EQ2 would work well in this game since silhouetting isn't as big a deal as in games like WoW.

why you trying to kill your team mates bro. You should go play COD you can be a lone wolf all you want.

Yes lol a FFA server. So you willl have all towns be hostile, no economy, and starting at level 1 you can't quest without a rogue ganking you.

A full blown PvP server would be interesting, but not sure how viable it would really be...

It was done back in DAoC and it worked to an extent, but it was basicaly a rogues playground.

For rift, a LOT more would have to be done rather than throwing away the factions and saying here everyone can kill everyone now!

Try to think up a solid system with some good idea's backing it and make it a coherent and thought out post, show people why it would work, many of us can already see, or have seen, how it can be fun.

Do the above and you might just get what your looking for. Hell I'd give it a go if some real thought was put into the implementation.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Catalysts; 05-29-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Only if you name it rogue's playground.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    Only if you name it rogue's playground.
    Generally, ideas such as these come from rogues or Darkfall fans. I'm curious what type of server Clerics would come up with? Healing for dps?
    Last edited by Alericofthered; 05-29-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy. -Yeats

+ Reply to Thread