+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Port Scion should be.

Default How Port Scion should be.

Only points you can get is by running stones. You can capture bridge for closer res. And no buffs for running stones. That would make it much better.

no buffs for running stones -check
    Capture bridge for closer res - check
    Now take just make the ONLY points by running stones and you will have a wf.

Take away the whole boss situation its a stupid idea. This is PvP not PvE.

The lastest changes to port scion have ruined it. You can basically win games now without touching the stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Only points you can get is by running stones. You can capture bridge for closer res. And no buffs for running stones. That would make it much better.

no buffs for running stones -check
    Capture bridge for closer res - check
    Now take just make the ONLY points by running stones and you will have a wf.

Take away the whole boss situation its a stupid idea. This is PvP not PvE.

The lastest changes to port scion have ruined it. You can basically win games now without touching the stones.
    Port Scion is a blast now, because you have more than one option. Don't be afraid of tictacs, they're actually quite good.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Port Scion is a blast now, because you have more than one option. Don't be afraid of tictacs, they're actually quite good.
    Assuming you have a good organised warfront team.

it has turned into who can kill the most mobs.

it has turned into who can kill the most mobs.
    You're not rooted to the bridge. You can attack them while they're attacking your capacitors, or the boss. If you can't kill them with the help of the boss, you would have lost anyhow.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    You're not rooted to the bridge. You can attack them while they're attacking your capacitors, or the boss. If you can't kill them with the help of the boss, you would have lost anyhow.
    as you said you can attack them while " they're attacking your capacitors, or the boss" not other players. Which only proves my point, this map is more PvE then PvP.

as you said you can attack them while " they're attacking your capacitors, or the boss" not other players. Which only proves my point, this map is more PvE then PvP.
    Wow, just wow. I'm sorry you might have to move off the bridge, truly I am. That HAS got to suck.

Running shards isn't PvP either, maybe you should only get points by killing the opposition, and nothing else.

Topeka Photography

WOW guess what. Players are running the shards which encourages people to kill them. People killing people. Make sense ? If mobs ran them that would be another story, but they don't.

WOW guess what. Players are running the shards which encourages people to kill them. People killing people. Make sense ? If mobs ran them that would be another story, but they don't.
    Players are killing your boss, which should encourage you to kill them? That's Pvsomething, at least.

Hell, just make a big square room with a clock with ten minutes on it. The dude with the most kills winds up with the most favor/prestige. Premades, support, healer, and even some tank classes will melt away as it's every man for himself.

Sounds like a blast.

lol....

Players attacking your schtuff, encourages you to kill them too.

Topeka Photography

who are you invading my thread about useless garbage. Why would someone want to help a mob out. People only save the boss because THEY will lose the game if they don't. Other then that they don't really care if he dies or not. Because its PvP not save the poor mob.

who are you invading my thread about useless garbage. Why would someone want to help a mob out. People only save the boss because THEY will lose the game if they don't. Other then that they don't really care if he dies or not. Because its PvP not save the poor mob.
    Okay, so...I [player] dash up, silence a healer [player] and go ape**** on whatever poor bastard is tanking the boss [player]. That's PvP.

Beside the fact that we'll lose if the boss dies, it's hilarious to tear apart a 'raid' group and enjoyable/easy to cut up a guy with the boss also pounding his face, no matter how many healers are pointing at him. Not very sporting, but I'm totally a rogue.

who are you invading my thread about useless garbage.
    How hypocritical of you considering your actions in the PvP video thread.

Why would someone want to help a mob out. People only save the boss because THEY will lose the game if they don't. Other then that they don't really care if he dies or not. Because its PvP not save the poor mob.
    Right, you've already been complaining about having to leave the bridge, to PvP. You need a new argument, this one is full of holes.

Topeka Photography

you shouldnt have to take care of mobs in a pvp wf. Its a stupid concept you know it.

you shouldnt have to take care of mobs in a pvp wf. Its a stupid concept you know it.
    You shouldn't have to pick up shards, carry shards, capture flags either. You join the Warfront knowing what you're getting into. You have no grounds to cry about it.

Topeka Photography

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast