+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Port Scion should be.

You are not a pvper obvioulsy you come from a PvE shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    You are not a pvper obvioulsy you come from a PvE shard.
    lol... Now you're trying to insult me. How cute.

I've been PvP'n since Rallos Zek, EQ1 when you could loot gear from a player kill.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    lol... Now you're trying to insult me. How cute.

I've been PvP'n since Rallos Zek, EQ1 when you could loot gear from a player kill.

if you want to kill a boss go to a dungeon don't be coming to my pvp wf to do it. I blame the game for having this option. Its such a stupid idea i dont know what they were thinking.

if you want to kill a boss go to a dungeon don't be coming to my pvp wf to do it. I blame the game for having this option. Its such a stupid idea i dont know what they were thinking.
    Your reading skills are lacking my friend. I never said I wanted to kill the boss. lol..... Quit reaching for arguments that make no sense.

Again, you CAN leave the bridge, and go PvP anywhere in Port Scion.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    Topeka Photography

im not responding to your EQ1 post because this is rift dweeb. Talk to me when you are thinking logically and not on drugs.

im not responding to your EQ1 post because this is rift dweeb. Talk to me when you are thinking logically and not on drugs.
    There you go with more insults, how sweet

You're the one who has sunk the ship on illogical thinking. You're complaining that you have to leave the bridge to fight other players, calling it PvE, when it isn't. What they're doing, *IS* PvE, what you're doing is not.

Leave the bridge, you're not rooted there, and go PvP. If you can't even do something so simple, do not blame it on the game.

Topeka Photography

Ascendant

Running stones is boring as hell.

no other wf has mobs in it. do you think why that reason it? because it wrecks the pvp aspect. You shouldn't have to kill/save mobs in order to win a wf. that is as pathetic as your EQ1 days when you were trying to pvp.

Rift Disciple

Personally i would take what the OP has said but spread the stones around the map, currently you have 3 in 1 location and 1 in another. I'd put them all seperate and once a stone is handed in a new one pops up at a random location in the map.

The problem i have atm with scion is the same problem i would have if the black garden could be won just by one side picking up the fang once and holding it for a few seconds, codex by tagging the codex flag once or whitefall by running a single shard.

Currently scion is a zerg match, everybody runs as one group to take out one idol after the other and then the boss which requires the other team to do the same to win. zerg v zerg. Previously it was also a zerg match, every player ran to the bridge, if you won your zerg stood at the bridge or half way to the church if you lost your zerg tried to take the bridge again.

Spread the stones around the map and both teams are forced to hit multiple locations at the same time over a long period of time. At the very least then weaker sides can still zerg and get a few kills while stronger sides can split up.
    Last edited by Crazybull; 05-30-2011 at 03:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2