+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which class is the most OP?

Default Which class is the most OP?

So I havent seen any other threads like this... I want everyone to post which class they think is the most OP.

I dont need a reason, and I dont need which class is 2nd place OP, and I dont wanna hear which class is Underpowered.

Just tell me which one you think is the most OP

Most are pretty balanced right now, with some enhancements needing to be made to the Void Knight, Dominator, Chloromancer, and Archon roles. I'm sure there are some other, minor issues with other souls, but those are the ones needing immediate attention.

The Pyro gives a lot of cries, but I can't think of anyone who's been one shot by one, that didn't have the red wings of death. They need to remove the red ball from Warfronts.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Plane Touched

This is a loaded question that can not be answered. If i am on with my 50 mage I say asasin rogue is overpowered, If i'm on with my 50 claric everyone focus's me and I die so they all are overpowered, If i'm on with my 50 warrior then mages and clarics are overpowered. If i'm on my 50 rogue well no one is over powered cause they cant see me ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Nashton View Post
    This is a loaded question that can not be answered. If i am on with my 50 mage I say asasin rogue is overpowered, If i'm on with my 50 claric everyone focus's me and I die so they all are overpowered, If i'm on with my 50 warrior then mages and clarics are overpowered. If i'm on my 50 rogue well no one is over powered cause they cant see me ;p
    I think...

I think this is the answer to all QQ...

whoa...

+ Reply to Thread