+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BriarCliff Huxtable Open World PVP Video [Mage/Cleric PoV]

Default BriarCliff Huxtable Open World PVP Video [Mage/Cleric PoV]

Fistina - Cleric, Briarcliff
    #briarcliff@irc.gamesurge.net

you should put up the times when defiants kill you because i was there when it happend ^_^ and your little team ran into GSB with your tail between your legs.

also im going to make it my mission to get a video of rolling you and your little fairies.

Ooh look at me I post on people video threads and talk about how badass I am

that video is bias thats all im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    that video is bias thats all im saying.
    They all generally are.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Do you not get prestige for world pvp? Or were you just already rank 6?

Im a guy from a PvE shard planning on xfering, so I haven't ever done world pvp. I hope you get prestige from it, as world pvp is probably harder than warfronts.

(unless your a rogue thats always invisible and stuff.. just saying..)

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    Do you not get prestige for world pvp? Or were you just already rank 6?

Im a guy from a PvE shard planning on xfering, so I haven't ever done world pvp. I hope you get prestige from it, as world pvp is probably harder than warfronts.

(unless your a rogue thats always invisible and stuff.. just saying..)
    yes you get prestige from world pvp.

Soulwalker

Yes we were rank 6 around this time..have been for a month or 2months depending on the person in question. As to the dieing part, we actually had quite a few failed bomb attempts that were pretty decent but I think Fistina wanted to post this on you tube so a 15min time limit is what he was working with.

Video is just to show people that world pvp does happen if you just try a little (and you dont need a zerg to do it etc)

So yes Bunzy, next time we will put in some of the losses from us losing 5 vs 20 so you can be proud (lol)
    Dukette - LvL 50 Guardian Mage <Briarcliff Huxtable>

bunzy sure is mad
    Fistina - Cleric, Briarcliff
    #briarcliff@irc.gamesurge.net

Wow this is depressing, a lot of people from my server were contemplating switching to briarcliff if xfers allowed us to. We thought it was the server for good players and a lot of PvP. But after watching 45 seconds of this clicking idiot's video, I'm having doubts.

Can someone from briarcliff confirm that this is just some random scrub from your server, and not what your server considers good?
    Sky

Rift Disciple

Jesus christ, it's Yrodable from daoc.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pixystyx View Post
    Wow this is depressing, a lot of people from my server were contemplating switching to briarcliff if xfers allowed us to. We thought it was the server for good players and a lot of PvP. But after watching 45 seconds of this clicking idiot's video, I'm having doubts.

Can someone from briarcliff confirm that this is just some random scrub from your server, and not what your server considers good?

You have to be trolling because the only items I click are my mount and stuff I dont use that often(aka damage buff because I rather have charge for sprint and my break free) But feel free to roll defiant here and prove that I am so bad!

yes put the loss of 20 v 5 as you attacked us when we had like 20 elites on us... so i would say it was pretty much even at that stage. Not to mention you are all better geared then us and organized. You attacked us off guard while we were fighting mobs well done.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    yes put the loss of 20 v 5 as you attacked us when we had like 20 elites on us... so i would say it was pretty much even at that stage. Not to mention you are all better geared then us and organized. You attacked us off guard while we were fighting mobs well done.
    Pretty sure it's impossible to get 20 mobs on you unless you pulled the entire mathos rep ring at once, but nice try!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast