+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for a good world PVP server

Soulwalker

Default looking for a good world PVP server

So when transfers come up I am looking to possibly transfer. I currently play on Epoch (PVP) and the issue is that while the server population is very good there is a severe faction imbalance. I play Defiant and there is noticeably more defiants than guardians on the server. Since rolling on this server I have yet to see a zone invasion that was cleared by anyone but defiants. When I am out running around in IPP and Stillmoor I see about 10 defiants for every 1 Guardian. So my issue is that I love world pvp but there just aren't enough guardians on Epoc to really be able to enjoy it.

I am looking for a PVP server that has a decent population but more importantly a server where the faction populations are relatively even or at best weighed more towards guardian since I am defiant. I remember reading somewhere that one of the pvp servers has a big war going on between the factions that was started by players. That sounds like the perfect place for me.

TL;DR: recommend me some servers that have even defiant and guardian populations that are good for world PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by themetalt View Post
    So when transfers come up I am looking to possibly transfer. I currently play on Epoch (PVP) and the issue is that while the server population is very good there is a severe faction imbalance. I play Defiant and there is noticeably more defiants than guardians on the server. Since rolling on this server I have yet to see a zone invasion that was cleared by anyone but defiants. When I am out running around in IPP and Stillmoor I see about 10 defiants for every 1 Guardian. So my issue is that I love world pvp but there just aren't enough guardians on Epoc to really be able to enjoy it.

I am looking for a PVP server that has a decent population but more importantly a server where the faction populations are relatively even or at best weighed more towards guardian since I am defiant. I remember reading somewhere that one of the pvp servers has a big war going on between the factions that was started by players. That sounds like the perfect place for me.

TL;DR: recommend me some servers that have even defiant and guardian populations that are good for world PVP.
    Well as long as we have the lfd tool the chance for world pvp to happen is very slim.
    Strive for Peace with acts of war
    The beauty of death we all adore
    I have no faith distracting me
    I know why your prayers will never be answered

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Skidrow Bro View Post
    Well as long as we have the lfd tool the chance for world pvp to happen is very slim.
    not true .... with the amount of open world PVE content and dailies there is plenty of reasons to venture outside the city walls. The problem is that on my server there just aren't enough people from the opposing faction . I want a server where the factions are relatively equal

+ Reply to Thread