+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rogues

Ascendant

Default Rogues

Can someone explain to me how it is a good idea for a rogue to jump you and keep you disabled until you are dead. So you pop your stun break and proceed to do maybe 10 - 250 damage while the rogue continues to hit you for 1,000s. I had a cleric full time healing me and a rouge got me to 10% life in 3 seconds. Then the rogue when stealth and jumped a healer killing them in under 2 seconds.

Look. Rogues need a huge nerf and warrior a huge buff because PVP is an utter and complete waste of time. Rift is the worst example of PVP in any MMO on the market due to this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    I had a cleric full time healing me and a rouge got me to 10% life in Then the rogue when stealth and jumped a healer killing them in under 2 seconds.
    were you level 20 and the rogue level 50?
    were you and the cleric erotic roleplaying with your armor off?
    were you focusing on the rogue and didn't see the Pyromancer standing behind you casting cinderburst/fulminate?

those are the only situations i can think of.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Can someone explain to me how it is a good idea for a rogue to jump you and keep you disabled until you are dead. So you pop your stun break and proceed to do maybe 10 - 250 damage while the rogue continues to hit you for 1,000s. I had a cleric full time healing me and a rouge got me to 10% life in 3 seconds. Then the rogue when stealth and jumped a healer killing them in under 2 seconds.

Look. Rogues need a huge nerf and warrior a huge buff because PVP is an utter and complete waste of time. Rift is the worst example of PVP in any MMO on the market due to this nonsense.
    Dude your right and most of the community knows it. Everyone here on the forum that will disagree with you is one of two people :

1.) Just a troll. Doesn't know **** about the current state of PvP or class balance. They will disagree with anything you say because they have no life and sit on the forum pretending to be some trolling badass when they are like 13 years old and secretely homosmexual.

2.) Someone who plays the class you are complaining about. What did all the mages do when everyone was complaining about pyros? The mages were all over the forums making up excuses like "nah it was just red ball" or "that took so many cooldowns". Mages, Rogues, or any other class you complain about will lie through their teeth to try and not get nerfed. Because they know they love the ability to do whatever you are complaining about, and they want to make their fotm time last as long as possible.

So regardless of what morons post in your thread, remember that Trion DOES read through things like this, and Trion DOES look in game and see things going on. So when things are imbalanced, Trion will work on them, regardless of how many idiots troll your thread.

You are not the first, nor will you be the last to post a thread about rogues, but in an upcoming balance update, Trion will remember you and all the other people posting about it.
    Last edited by GriffonHawke; 05-29-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Sez

This just in:

Well known troll, Majorin, was just fed. I repeat, the troll has been fed.

More at 11.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    This just in:

Well known troll, Majorin, was just fed. I repeat, the troll has been fed.

More at 11.
    This just in, Well-known Troll Sez has posted another trolling comment in yet another thread. Police wonder what has caused this person to become such a maniac and make over a thousand posts without any of them being real replies.

Psychiatrists suspect that his parents never loved him. Hear Doctor Phil's examination on the subject tonight at 10.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    This just in, Well-known Troll Sez has posted another trolling comment in yet another thread. Police wonder what has caused this person to become such a maniac and make over a thousand posts without any of them being real replies.

Psychiatrists suspect that his parents never loved him. Hear Doctor Phil's examination on the subject tonight at 10.
    Ouch. That's pretty harsh Griffon. Do you really mean what you said?

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Ouch. That's pretty harsh Griffon. Do you really mean what you said?
    I just took your post and used it as a template and kinda went with it.

Sez

I just took your post and used it as a template and kinda went with it.
    Some of them are real replys. I put just-enough effort into each of my posts. If they are short, its usually because it's

Already been said,

Goes without saying,

Simple fix,

or Not going to happen.

Besides, most people, except the select few of you, actually read long posts. So keeping it simple is for everyone's benefit.

Rift Chaser

One of the most asonyne things about this game? They give casters a crapload of talents to deal with melee, and then implement a system that basically says "Good luck landing that Icicle! It'll be a crapshoot if the snare lands anyways (and the damage in most cases). But should it, don't rely on it cause he'll be trinketing out of it and resume pounding your face in. l... o... l.... Why did we bother giving you so many defensive mechanincs against melee when none of them will land? Hell, we don't know! But, God forbid, you manage to bring him down to 5% health anyways using your face as a weapon, we're gonna give him a 100% instant self heal so you can do it all over again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Apoth View Post
    were you level 20 and the rogue level 50?
    were you and the cleric erotic roleplaying with your armor off?
    were you focusing on the rogue and didn't see the Pyromancer standing behind you casting cinderburst/fulminate?

those are the only situations i can think of.
    That made me laugh.

Cheers.

they know they love the ability to do whatever you are complaining about
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin
    Then the rogue when stealth and jumped a healer killing them in under 2 seconds.
    Wicked guilty. Of course, we're all twentysomething in my situation, but shhhhh.

Shadowlander

This just in...Healing is still OP, jumping around like a moron trying to avoid melee is as well

QQ more about Rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike View Post
    This just in...Healing is still OP, jumping around like a moron trying to avoid melee is as well

QQ more about Rogues
    This just in...

Troll like saying This just in too much...

shut up ballsack

Shadowlander

This just in...

Troll like saying This just in too much...

shut up ballsack
    Hi I'm earth, have we met?

LAWL try harder next time kkthnx

Soulwalker

Default earth to bad cleric

if this is 1v1 you could possibly be the worse cleric on earth or the rogue u were against simply outplayed you.... I use a gank spec similar to the one you are talking about and i can do about 5-6k dmg in a few seconds. this being said its all cd's and I have 0 ranged attacks to accomplish this. if you were to simply jump in any direction my dmg goes to 0

this being said the circumstances had to be right....

1. you didnt have a shield on
    2. ur not warden spec... instant heals/hots = rogues worst nightmare
    3 u stood there and took it like a girl while he was behind u using all his major cd's

dont complain about rogues simply because of an isolated incident in which u were ganked by a better geared/ ranked rogue. we all know that wf is unfair in the fact that is a cluster **** of r6 and r1 players

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast