+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: finally rank 6!!! ... now what?

Plane Touched

Default finally rank 6!!! ... now what?

so i've finally dinged prestiege rank 6 .... i only have 2 pieces of rank 6 armor cause i am n the weaker faction in my battlegroup and lose 90% of the time possibly even 99%.. so favor grinding is extremely slow and now the P6 armor is at increased prices its hard for me to get the favor to buy the gear without grinding 24 hours a day 7 days a week ... which i dont think anyone really wants or has time to do ...

sur ei want to get the armor but i dont want to spend more time grinding favor to get it than i did grinding prestiege to get to rank 6 ... premades are more common than ever now its getting near impossible to win any warfronts ... so i dont know what to do now , i dont want to spend the next month grinding losing favor to get my gear .. i dont know if i even got the patience to do that anymore .

so in essense is getting rank 6 really the end? cause it feels like it.... i swear defiants on my battlegroup got life so freakin easy its nearly unfair.

Shadowlander

Try ouy the new server transfers when they are available?
    Level up a new toon to 50?
    Don't grind too much, have fun :P

laugh at being god like to anyone rank 3 or under.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

Plane Touched

yea i could play god :P

i got 2 realm firsts on rank 6 gear not many people play pvp on my shard which is a shame it would be nice to setup a premade ...

just done a black garden and for the first time i had a healer healing me , we ended up winning that black garden with me ontop of the scoreboard and holding the fang ... i wish more healer would heal me :P

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by furyior View Post
    i dont want to spend more time grinding.
    Time for a new game.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Time for a new game.
    do you know a new game ?

Plane Touched

I actually think once they adjust the matchmaking and increase the server pool in each battlegroup so that you are playing vs other premades it will make the PvP a lot more interesting for the R6'ers who are no longer really concerned with the grinding aspect of it.

Prophet of Telara

Have you made any friends during the time you went from R1 to R6? You could perhaps create your own premade team.....

Sez

do you know a new game ?
    Disney Fun and Skills pack: Toddler

*ba-dum-tsh*

Thanks for the set up
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Achievements.
    Artifacts.
    Crafting Recipes.
    Faction Reputation.
    PvE Gear.
    PvP Rank/Gear.

So many things could be considered a grind...if you do not find them to be fun.

It is a game. It is supposed to be fun.

It is not a job. You pay them. They do not pay you.

Playing a game should not be a burden. If you find that it is, the first thought might be that it is the game.

A deeper thought might be to explore the way you approach games...do you make them a grind?

Shadowlander

WoW felt like a job, I often wondered why I didn't get payed for playing, still, a job can be fun, a game where you don't feel like you are grinding so much is more fun though.

ebay now that rank 6 means smth

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Achievements.
    Artifacts.
    Crafting Recipes.
    Faction Reputation.
    PvE Gear.
    PvP Rank/Gear.

So many things could be considered a grind...if you do not find them to be fun.

Playing a game should not be a burden. If you find that it is, the first thought might be that it is the game.

A deeper thought might be to explore the way you approach games...do you make them a grind?

alot of it is me making the game a grind i know this .. i have natural instinct to want to perform to my best in a mmorpg this means constantly grinding out the gear and upgrades .. the problem is as i've got older i've bagan to run low of grinding fuel part way through , like now i've achieved rank 6 but i cant face getting the gear ... thats down to me and the game possibly over playing it or just getting tired of the old favor/honor/prestiege/reputation/stat gearing side of mmo's..

all i know is im struggling here and continiously losing warfronts due to being on a weaker factions isnt helping my motivation.

Plane Touched

alot of it is me making the game a grind i know this .. i have natural instinct to want to perform to my best in a mmorpg this means constantly grinding out the gear and upgrades .. the problem is as i've got older i've bagan to run low of grinding fuel part way through , like now i've achieved rank 6 but i cant face getting the gear ... thats down to me and the game possibly over playing it or just getting tired of the old favor/honor/prestiege/reputation/stat gearing side of mmo's..

all i know is im struggling here and continiously losing warfronts due to being on a weaker factions isnt helping my motivation.
    Wow its like looking in a miror, you must be a long lost brother or something, anyway by the time i get decked out in these types of games and can finly fight on equel terms with high ranked others I am so burnt out I just cancel instead. Comeback for an xpac maybe and do it all over......

I really wish something new would happen with mmo's instead of grinds.....

Soulwalker

do you know a new game ?
    darkfall online))))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast