+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About heal.

Soulwalker

Default About heal.

Remove from the game this stupid no skill-no brain mad heal. Already sick of looking like run out 2-3 idiot cleric and start to spam 2-3 buttons. And the second hand print: "I am the king of the world!"
    And remove from them all talents at the reduction of damage - on what basis they have them? They are not tanks that tank solo in the wf for 2-3-4 players.
    For example, when WOW sick of this disease is not a blunt heal, exit supplements Cataclysm, when the healers was possible to kill 1x1, as they cried that the skill to be lost. But 95% of the players-dps are just happy now.

Rift Disciple

So because more players play dps and the majority of people should be kept happy, nerf heals?

Although.. I play dps and I couldn't function very well without getting heals.
    Last edited by Tizian; 05-29-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrone View Post
    Remove from the game this stupid no skill-no brain mad heal. Already sick of looking like run out 2-3 idiot cleric and start to spam 2-3 buttons. And the second hand print: "I am the king of the world!"
    And remove from them all talents at the reduction of damage - on what basis they have them? They are not tanks that tank solo in the wf for 2-3-4 players.
    For example, when WOW sick of this disease is not a blunt heal, exit supplements Cataclysm, when the healers was possible to kill 1x1, as they cried that the skill to be lost. But 95% of the players-dps are just happy now.
    Please uninstall.

Right on man I agree with everything you say they should just remove healing all together and while they are at it just add headshots n all that other cool **** from FPS games.
    Grignak-50 Cleric-<PvP Goods>-Defiant Briarcliff

agree totally

Pls uninstall the game ****

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Destructiveurges View Post
    agree totally

Pls uninstall the game ****
    ok - just another example braine of cleric-heal, very witty, dear stupid - you are afraid of losing skill? This is all what you are capable of: "Please uninstall" ? Goats.

Rift Disciple

I think Warrone could have a point. But us english speaking people will never find out if that truly is the case.

I'm a bit saddened to have to attack the vocabulary but.. I honestly can't understand what he is talking about :I

Rift Chaser

Nah I finally started belieeving all the "This is a PvE game" people.

Its kinda obvious when a cleric can keep a group up in pvp just like they can in a PvE raid.

Yes healing is too over the top for a PvP game.

No Trion wont do anything about it.

Take yer money and find a better game.
    Having a blue bar over your head in a WF is like watching 10 fat kids all bum rush the ice cream buffet at Ci Ci's.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tizian View Post
    I think Warrone could have a point. But us english speaking people will never find out if that truly is the case.

I'm a bit saddened to have to attack the vocabulary but.. I honestly can't understand what he is talking about :I
    to me there is no difference englishman you or papuan - I write is available for those and others.

its not the healing that needs nerfing its the VALOR GEAR!

Rift Chaser

to me there is no difference englishman you or papuan - I write is available for those and others.
    Well trust me to us there is a difference
    Having a blue bar over your head in a WF is like watching 10 fat kids all bum rush the ice cream buffet at Ci Ci's.

OP, I disgree with your outlook regarding healers. I will agree that A healer who is being looked after by his team is pretty powerful. A lone healer is going to kill approx zero enemies.

I would argue with each of your OP points individually but you chose not to make any.

Each night I see people stating they are leaving the game until premades vs pugs is fixed,or there is an option to choose no premades. IMHO, this is an area to look at first.

It is difficult to believe Trion has even the slightest interest in PvP for PvPers but I keep hoping.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gwartham View Post
    Well trust me to us there is a difference
    when a foreigner speaks breaking my native language all the same I understand it - you are such a stupid creatures cio can't it? Or are proud of that in English, I will tell you a secret 90% of the world you for just this hate.

Rift Disciple

when a foreigner speaks breaking my native language all the same I understand it - you are such a stupid creatures cio can't it? Or are proud of that in English, I will tell you a secret 90% of the world you for just this hate.
    I'd like to point out now that I'm actually using a foreign language as I type on these forums. I'm actually Finnish. Your english is very hard for me to understand, so much so that even if you had good points they'd be wasted on me due to a language barrier.

Rift Chaser

There is a huge difference in between speaking and writing my friend.

Give google translate a whirl just for the heck of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast