+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Question

Default PvP Question

If you select a pvp server at a certain level is pvp mandatory. In other words if you are out in a pve zone fighting mobs are you flaged for pvp? Sort of like Mordred in DAOC used to be.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Synfain View Post
    If you select a pvp server at a certain level is pvp mandatory. In other words if you are out in a pve zone fighting mobs are you flaged for pvp? Sort of like Mordred in DAOC used to be.
    You'll always be flagged for pvp on a pvp server. Even in your level 1-7 area I'd expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizian View Post
    You'll always be flagged for pvp on a pvp server. Even in your level 1-7 area I'd expect.
    Incorrect, you progress through as WoW does and most other PvP games, your "newbie" zone is fairly protected, you can flag but are not auto flagged in your own newbie area's.

In response to the OP yes at some point you are flagged for PvP, whenever you enter a "contested" zone or any of your opposing "faction controled" zones, which are just basicaly their newbie zones.

Cheers.

Rift Disciple

I stand corrected. I swear I read some place (official, maybe the.. manual?) you'd always be pvp flagged.

You will be automatically flagged for pvp everywhere except in your starting zone. (silverwood/freemarch)
    Last edited by AlexE; 05-29-2011 at 06:41 AM.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1169507&dateline=1307  205688
    Kats@Vigil - 50 Rogue

+ Reply to Thread