+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage p6 Helm/Robe Graphic... Really?

Angry Mage p6 Helm/Robe Graphic... Really?

The mage p6 helm and robe look is exactly like the crappy pve crafted version.. why? i wanna break something when i see random baddies in wf's wearing the same helm and they are p2. PLZ trion make a new look for the p6 robe/helm for mages like every other class has their own look.

Telaran

I'm not aware of a crafted item that has the same graphic as pvp gear of any rank. Which are you referring to?

I wear a costume... I show no titles. I'm like a ninja.

Course, I'm a big fat Bahmi - so I'm like a Beverly Hills Ninja if you know what I mean.

Rift Disciple

I like your definition of a poor PvP player, anybody who hasn't ground to rank 6 yet.

Rank 6 robe is same model as the Robes of the Flowing Dark. Its a purple crafted robe used by most players until they get t1 plaque gear and such. Its not actually a bad item... But I do think if you spend the time to get p6 you should have something that looks good...

When you spend the time to get t3 plaque gear you look like no other gear set... so p6 should be the same.

Telaran

The robe does? Ive never used it so I dont really notice.

Clairvoyant's cowl in no way, shape or form resembles hood of the flowing dark though.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    Rank 6 robe is same model as the Robes of the Flowing Dark. Its a purple crafted robe used by most players until they get t1 plaque gear and such. Its not actually a bad item... But I do think if you spend the time to get p6 you should have something that looks good...

When you spend the time to get t3 plaque gear you look like no other gear set... so p6 should be the same.
    Actually, the robe, helm, and shoulders are EXACTLY like the defiant crafted pve ones. this is very lame considering its soo easy to get those crafted ones, and to grind p6 and have the same graphic on helm/shoulders/robe really sucks
    Last edited by RevelationX; 05-28-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevelationX View Post
    Actually, the robe, helm, and shoulders are EXACTLY like the defiant crafted pve ones. this is very lame considering its soo easy to get those crafted ones, and to grind p6 and have the same graphic on helm/shoulders/robe really sucks
    Yea I agree. Im really OCD about how good my character looks and I hate how some items that are hard to get and have great stats look as ugly as something I had at level 30.

Would be nice if the r5/6 gear had unique models, but then again, there are only like 3 models per armor type in this game, wouldn't want trion to hurt themselves by increasing model count by 25% I heard some people died that way.

(Gear)

+ Reply to Thread