Cluster 11: Freeholem
    Laethys
    Emberlord
    Cluster 12: Kaleida
    Plutous
    Ashstone
    Cluster 13: Perspice
    Crucia
    This is a incomplete list any help to finish it would be helpful!!

Rift Disciple

Dayblind, Deepstrike, Keenblade, Rocklift

EU has Shivermere(PVP), Icewatch(PVE), Argent(RP-PVE), Riptalon(PVE)

(Gear)

Plane Walker

Cluster 8: Stonecrest
    Byriel
    Dimroot
    Snarebrush
    Trading Snarebrush for any other pve server, pst.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aelorean View Post
    Trading Snarebrush for any other pve server, pst.
    I've met a few decent people from Snarebrush. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.

Plane Walker

Oh, don't get me wrong, all the players in our group are pretty cool folks. (Actually, the only ones that sometimes talk crap are from my server...embarassing, but oh well.)

It's just that snarebrush folks tend to be better geared for pvp and I see their guilds running premades often. The pve servers sometimes have premades, for sure, but it's not as common as the pvp servers (for obvious reasons.)

I just think the pvp servers should be with the pvp servers, and vice-versa. I queue times are an issue, then just put more pve servers together than 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelorean View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong, all the players in our group are pretty cool folks. (Actually, the only ones that sometimes talk crap are from my server...embarassing, but oh well.)

It's just that snarebrush folks tend to be better geared for pvp and I see their guilds running premades often. The pve servers sometimes have premades, for sure, but it's not as common as the pvp servers (for obvious reasons.)

I just think the pvp servers should be with the pvp servers, and vice-versa. I queue times are an issue, then just put more pve servers together than 4.
    I'd agree but if that happened my que times would be in hours :[. I only see a handful of Greenscale and Arcanis (and Molinar? is that even in the same BG as us? lol have yet to see a single person from it) folks - more now than before -but it's mostly Amardis and Nyx running premades on either side. Population imbalance is what causes us to see the same guardian premade over and over and get farmed... but it's either that or wait forever for a que and no certainty to win it

Instead or in addition to splitting pvp from pve, merging more servers into the same battlegroup may work a lot better. All they need to do is check populations and merge opposites together => reduced que times and less 'farming'. Sadly this is not the first time this has been suggested, just seems Trion doesn't bother with 'easy' solutions... we'll just have to see what happens in 1.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Keeping a thread going with half truths, ignorance, bias, and an inability to understand even the most basic elements of pvp is not going to get anything nerfed.

+ Reply to Thread