+ Reply to Thread

Thread: clerics can bubble and take fang uninterruptable

Soulwalker

Default clerics can bubble and take fang uninterruptable

last patch trion nerfed it so classes could not use immune uffs to take flag why is it clerics are still doing it??

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by JinSin View Post
    last patch trion nerfed it so classes could not use immune uffs to take flag why is it clerics are still doing it??
    They're not immune, they just absorb x amount of damage before getting interrupted. CC works as does simply bursting them. If you're on the ball, you could even try dispelling the shield, although that's best done before he starts trying to interact with objective (because you end up using a global cooldown during which you deal no damage, might be enough for them to finish the cast).

Sez

No, only rogues aren't allowed to be good. Clerics can still be good. They're clerics, we are evil, dirty rogues.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Shield of Telara

Lol. I am pretty sure we are not the only class with shields.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    Lol. I am pretty sure we are not the only class with shields.....
    Don't lie, my mage does not have a shield, seriously, I don't. That's not me picking up the shard, no sir. I have no idea what you're talking about.

No Cleric will ever get the shard if I'm around.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Soulwalker

Trion failed to see that all rogue immune spells were only immune to DMG EFFECTS... meaning that all u had to do was knockback/cc the rogue trying to cap... im sorry all you fail clerics and mages QQ so hard that the rogue class is 95% worthless in pvp now... all i can do is run marks spec and run around spamming eradicate pissing people off. melee is useless now unless im gank spec and do stupid burst to kill 1 target get globaled then die rinse repeat. thats a lot of fun

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by acaccia View Post
    im sorry all you fail clerics and mages QQ so hard that the rogue class is 95% worthless in pvp now..
    hahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.2 patch notes
    DROUGHTLANDS
    * The talking Raptors around Redoubt no longer have say text on aggro. Clever girls.

Trion failed to see that all rogue immune spells were only immune to DMG EFFECTS... meaning that all u had to do was knockback/cc the rogue trying to cap... im sorry all you fail clerics and mages QQ so hard that the rogue class is 95% worthless in pvp now... all i can do is run marks spec and run around spamming eradicate pissing people off. melee is useless now unless im gank spec and do stupid burst to kill 1 target get globaled then die rinse repeat. thats a lot of fun
    I can drop anyone with my sin or nb builds in less than 7 seconds.....
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

im sorry all you fail clerics and mages QQ so hard that the rogue class is 95% worthless in pvp now.. fun
    I know it's hard to imagine, but capping the flags, or picking up shards isn't PvP. You're just as strong in PvP, as you ever were.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Sorry sweety, the clerics were not the one complaining because chances are, we were up in your kitchen taking your fang too.

The mopey warriors and pew pew pewers are the ones that constantly complain. Although not as much as you rogues.

and so can everyone else
    grab the pvp trinket that gives a 1.5k shield on us
    stop the endless qq please your ruining many many many classes playability.

i understanding being vocal about major issues but this kind of nit picking is a bit ridiculous
    i was fine with rogue pickups before just not the jumps they did with the stone
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

+ Reply to Thread