+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Trion?....

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Seriously Trion?....

Well Now i'm sick of PVPing, and i hate PVE.... But this isnt really a cry post its the truth... even if you guys like it or not, its the truth about this Horrible pvp.... so DO SOMETHING....

lets see what my point is, okey?? Clerics

Clerics : heals, HEALS, heals, heals and even more HEALS.. well thats alright... But when they crit me for 1000-1500damage? isnt it enough with HEALS and alittle damage? but now they have to be god mode aswell? I dont get it,,, their armor is like Plate... nah seriously when that healer guy has got me down to 40% i havent even gotten him under 90%... Its unfair and unbalanced ****... they deserve a major nerf. I am Rogue, asssassin rogue... And i would like to be able to at least do damage to them.. but i cant, even if i pop CD's I'm not able to get them down for anything in the entire world! it isnt good enough! even i'm rank 3... i should be able to do damage.. but still with my 50% less heals, they keeps their head above 60%?

Ranged rogeus? MM & Ranged. they got huge crits. they got instant spells. and they got a 70% speed incrase and immune to CC? WOOT? immune to CC and Running like a mount while shooting my *** for 2000damage pr second. its a joke Trion.. seriously! How can i catch up with that and still be playing the soul I like?... or anything else? and all the rogues u see in WF's is Ranged once. they crit you without giving you a chance getting close to them... it really should be more fair play in this PVP to this game for seriously Why should 1 class be OP while 10 others suck *** against them?

we got mages aswell. i can't complaine about their Damage cus pyro is really a damage class. But the "ground of strenght" should have a major nerf! We cant hit them when they stand on it, and they can just stand there and /dance --> 3400-4500 crit damage?

so 1 tip for you Trion.. Balance the pvp, and more people will pay for it! because it isnt Enjoyable being totally Badass without having skills. "ooh i got 30-1 stats!" I kited them all! thats not gonna happen, not for me and i'm sure people will agree, and Disagreed, but i can live with that... I dont know what other people think, and i'm not interest in kids that's gonna whine about this thread, because its actually the truth atm. PVP is UNBALANCED. even if you play the classes above or not... but its your choise, Cry, whine, call me a nonsense Forum crybaby. But i've been pvper in 5 years, and this is the most *** game i've ever played in PVP.

Soulwalker

and yes, my english isnt the best.. so sorry for that!

Soulwalker

/signed

PvP is a joke.

Telaran

candybar for the sad warrior.

people still use GoS?

Soulwalker

yes, Pyro's do

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Pipone View Post
    candybar for the sad warrior.
    I am Rogue, asssassin rogue...
    You're a terrible troll.
    Einziger - Dayblind
    Rank 6 Rogue
    <level>

Soulwalker

Anyway, ranged rogues can stand 1 meter away and still damage us.... whats the problem with TRION? why cant they make them oneshot us then, blow our head off or something.. instead of making PVP sad ._.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Einziger View Post
    You're a terrible troll.
    Wha? Didn`t get your point.
    Yes MM are hard to get, they have 3 "run away skills" excluding quick shot and movement speed finisher. And this is how it should be coz if they go 44 points they are veryyyy squishy.

If the OP is a rouge assasin he should really l2p. There is rarelly a MM that can survive a proper assasin burst.

Soulwalker

Hes not a troll, IM right there with you buddy im about to cancel my account not paying for a game with this much crap needing to be fixed. its a joke.

PVP is the most sickingly imbalanced thing in this game. I vowed until recently to not do PVP because of experience with past RPGs until I noticed that there is a trinket with 30 endurance -> an item that is beyond anything end-game obtainable in PVE for rogue tanks at least.. and your forced to PVP to get it.
    Since doing PVP in this game, I have NEVER been more frustrated in years of playing games. It takes a lot to make me quit an MMORPG but when I seem to be in 80%-90% of the Warfronts that lose, I feel like quitting the game all together. The sheer amount of time and frustration you need to endure to get one of these PVP factions up is disturbing. Although it is probably easy as hell for pre-mades from PVP servers.

Two solutions:
    ONE:
    This has been brought up before.. to seperate premades from others:
    Random single player queues
    Group-Queues for pre-mades (2 or more people)

TWO:
    Don't put end-game gear on PVP vendors. PVP is not meant to be THE-GAME, it is meant to be a side-game for competitive players.. A SIDE GAME. It shouldn't even have comparable gear IMO, but especially shouldn't have items that are far better than anything in the main game's content (30 endurance trinket with a dmb absorb shield)

Who likes to have stress hormones pumping through their blood for hours on end? I for one play the game to relax.. and PVP is the opposite of relaxing. PVE is generally relaxing except
    certain boss fights. Why? Obviously because it is pre-balanced by developers. You don't randomly have 3 healing mobs next to a boss that make it impossible, among other things. If this happened, people would quit the game.
    Last edited by Nikovdh; 05-28-2011 at 06:32 AM.
    SEPTIMA of <BottomLine> on Millrush

Telaran

Soo you suck at PVP and you like PVE and you rage because there is a good trinket you can get with favor and influence? Hm how should the PVP people feel about the fact that the best weapons are from PVE?
    Please think on this. PVP is harded than PVE. No one will ever argue on this assuming we have two organized groups/raids. Any scenario except Port Scione is winnable with a single premade group.

So why do you rage again?!

Like I said, PVP is a side-game. The best gear should come from the PVE content. PVP is so imbalanced that no slot in your equipment should require it to be end-game. So it is definitely good that the weapons in PVE are better. That is the way it should be. Also like mentioned.. there is the solution to seperating single randoms and pre-mades. There is NO reason why this shouldn't be done. It would make the game more enjoyable and balanced for both parties? Oh but I'm sure those pre-mades enjoy completely slaughtering the opossing team with little challenge. They could even seperate queues into valor rating. They do it for level range throughout the rest of the game.

and by the way, you saying someone sucks at PVP without even knowing them is dumb as hell..
    saying that someone sucks at PVP is like saying that you suck because you can't kill a 20-man raid mob with 10 players because that is how the balance factors out against pre-mades.
    Last edited by Nikovdh; 05-28-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nikovdh View Post
    Like I said, PVP is a side-game. The best gear should come from the PVE content. PVP is so imbalanced that no slot in your equipment should require it to be end-game. So it is definitely good that the weapons in PVE are better. That is the way it should be. Also like mentioned.. there is the solution to seperating single randoms and pre-mades. There is NO reason why this shouldn't be done. It would make the game more enjoyable and balanced for both parties? Oh but I'm sure those pre-mades enjoy completely slaughtering the opossing team with little challenge. They could even seperate queues into valor rating. They do it for level range throughout the rest of the game.

and by the way, you saying someone sucks at PVP without even knowing them is dumb as hell..
    saying that someone sucks at PVP is like saying that you suck because you can't kill a 20-man raid mob with 10 players because that is how the balance factors out against pre-mades.
    You rage coz you get owned >> pretty much equals to suck, loosing 80% is something reaaaly wrong. No matter why you lost (you suck, your party suck, the other team was 10-15 man premade). Yes there is no balance for premades - get one group, get 2 groups own in scenario IT is simple since you are hardcore PVE player.

Now top gear should come both from PVP and PVE this is the reasonf for having PVP and WF in first place. No one will give you best of everything becouse you killed a scripted dragon online. You will have to get owned in pvp obvlisoly if you want that imba trinket...

Whining for a single item is so pathetic...

"You rage coz you get owned >> pretty much equals to suck"

Your posts are very intelligent. Until pre-made are seperated and made to play against other pre-made, there is no reason NOT to be enraged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast