+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guise No More

Default Guise No More

So no more Guise of Death in WFs... 1.2.1 HF #1.

That will be interesting - given how it allowed certain terrain movements, hid carried items, and the rest.

Plane Touched

I think it's a good change. It hid the red wing buff, ****ing up my priorities.

Forgot about that one.

Have to wonder though, cause I'm asleep and cannot remember - what about things like Lich and Split Personality.

As an aside, not sure if it was a glitch - but I SP'd in a build I was dorking around with (Dom/Elem) - and the air elemental turned solid black - was trippy.

Thats ********, the ability to change my profile was the sole reason I busted my *** to obtain 2 of these. I never thought I would be a member of the **** Trion club. But , well F U Trion.

Edit: But god it was fun while it lasted , , , , . . . . and now as a PvPer is a crusty worthless waste.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 05-28-2011 at 03:17 AM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Good change, was deffinatly a bug that it hid the fang and flags. Really whats the point of putting a tracker to find these people if they just pop an item that makes it so we cant find them.

If your that worried about someone spotting you with a flag and think you need an advantage like that then try /lay

lol good work trion

Telaran

Would've much rathered that they just fixed the costume application.

I constantly use the Guise of Death, but then I switch out for another trinket. I never used it to hide powerup or fang auras or any such. They worked just fine, and were only hidden if I would apply the costume after the effect (which I wouldn't do).

Unless you can only not apply a costume in a warfront, but if you were wearing it upon entry it stuck? I dunno, have to try it later.

had to happen sooner or later
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

Quote Originally Posted by Ayronamic View Post
    had to happen sooner or later
    but why , they intended for it work in WFs. I swear this was a post where a dev commented. If they fixed there issues (covering fang, etc) you are left with only a disguise. The trinket was great and helps you in PvP potentially, I opted out on those for this for this and the advantage I saw in it.

Is there any disguise you can engage in combat with now?
    Last edited by McWaffle; 05-28-2011 at 04:39 AM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    but why , they intended for it work in WFs. I swear this was a post where a dev commented. If they fixed there issues (covering fang, etc) you are left with only a disguise. The trinket was great and helps you in PvP potentially, I opted out on those for this for this and the advantage I saw in it.

Is there any disguise you can engage in combat with now?
    McWaffle doesnt need a disguise to defeat his opponents, so whats the rush
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysostom View Post
    Unless you can only not apply a costume in a warfront, but if you were wearing it upon entry it stuck? I dunno, have to try it later.
    Well, I tried it, and nope. The Guise is removed upon entry. In fact, the Guise is removed if you use a portcullis.

Made me very sad face, I very much enjoyed having a costume I could keep on 24/7 and was looking forward to more of the same.

Oh well, at least if I ever hook up with my mage buddy for some dungeons, I can pop the Guise and let him pretend I'm his undead pet. LoL.

+ Reply to Thread