+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Devs: Warfronts Pugs Vs. Premades 500-10, 500-8, 500-19, 500-12 You Enjoy?

Default Devs: Warfronts Pugs Vs. Premades 500-10, 500-8, 500-19, 500-12 You Enjoy?

Guardians and Defiants win and lose....that is not the point is it? It is premades versus pugs. Those scores indicate a waste of time, and we all know MMOGs are a time based game no matter how you cut it. It is bad enough that we are forced fed four of the same tired little warfronts over and over again. R-U-MADD...no....but I recognize boredom and monotony without having it slammed over my head everyday. Get your little comps out and and fire up some new codes and get us something to PvP over....Please..?

Our wish list:
    Premades versus premades. (Crazy....right?).
    Pugs versus pugs (Mo crazy).
    World PvP with keeps, castles, and forts.
    Okay....cuss word coming....spoiler alert....Warhammer....think realm versus realm...developed years ago. Seriously....Trion, how did you research this game over the past few years and still not realize that the PvP community really 'does exists' and we want what we want....? Yes...yes...PvE....PvE....we got that...but the PVP community pay their subs too....why can't you get it figured out...? I have not even mentioned class imbalances....that will be another skillet that has to be banged on your heads to make you pay attention to the player base.

/Rant off.....no really...I'm done. What was the name of that other game? Hmm....ArcheAge Online....we shall see.
    Turtle Up - Guardian Warrior Riftblade

Soulwalker

lucky for you shard transfer is free!

...My pug just beat a premade 1000-459 in Codex. Maybe you just have horribaddies in your shard cluster.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Lerp View Post
    ...My pug just beat a premade 1000-459 in Codex. Maybe you just have horribaddies in your shard cluster.
    There's a big difference between social premades and competitive ones. Nobody complains about a couple of buddies tagging together to have fun in a warfront. I've beaten a couple of those premades myself.

This has happened to me aswell, or so i thought untill i "/raid lol this premade sux" and found that i was in a premade myself but they only had 13 members so me and another guy where making up the numbers.
    Last edited by Arcticred; 05-27-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/2/3/7/7/4322377PXOFX.png Only the dead have seen the end of war

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticred View Post
    This has happened to me aswell, or so i thought untill i "/raid lol this premade sux" and found that i was in a premade myself but they only had 13 members so me and another guy where making up the numbers.
    Did I mention I was in a pug? You understand what a pug is, right?

Thumbs down

Only the worse pre-mades ever conceived lose to PuG, so either they were "horribaddies" or they weren't a pre-made.

(That's if I understand "horribaddies" correctly, as unfortunately I don't have a nearby 6 year old to ask)
    Last edited by Pippington; 05-28-2011 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeus D View Post
    Queueing solo should not place you in a warfront against opponents that queued as a group.

It's that simple.

Real premades don't lose to pugs. Ever. You probably played one of those family guilds that just hit 50 and decided to see what pvp was like, grats on defeating a dad, a soccer mom and their 3 daughters ranging from ages 9 to 15.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    Real premades don't lose to pugs. Ever. You probably played one of those family guilds that just hit 50 and decided to see what pvp was like, grats on defeating a dad, a soccer mom and their 3 daughters ranging from ages 9 to 15.
    nope.avi
    The guild's called "Sin Filled Afterlife", the third or fourth largest PvP guild on Reclaimer.

Exclamation

nope.avi
    The guild's called "Sin Filled Afterlife", the third or fourth largest PvP guild on Reclaimer.
    Never lose once in nearly 6 years and counting (1000's, probably 10,000+ now, of such matches in 3+ MMOs) whilst in a pre-made vs a PuG. I shudder to think how terrible a pre-made must be to lose to one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeus D View Post
    Queueing solo should not place you in a warfront against opponents that queued as a group.

It's that simple.

Ascendant

Nah, I played in a PUG the other night and we beat a pre-made...

Of course we got rolled like 10 times in a row first, and most of us kept coming back, so I guess at that point we were a quasi pre-made, and we beat them.

I just don't like PUG players who abandon all hope the second they THINK there is a pre-made on the other side.

Like I always say, why are you queuing for Warfronts if you don't want to pvp... I don't care what the score is, I still want to pvp, and I use those times the most to try things out and get better.

That being said they still need to totally separate the queues, or at least create a simple toggle option to allow people to choose to only queue and fight against other solo players.

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    That being said they still need to totally separate the queues, or at least create a simple toggle option to allow people to choose to only queue and fight against other solo players.
    This sounds good :3. You don't want to punish people for making a premade but people who solo queue shouldn't necessarily be coerced into (usually repeatedly) fighting them.

+ Reply to Thread