+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Lifegiving Veil

Default Fix Lifegiving Veil

Or give chloromancer a spammable spell that disables clerics for 15 seconds. Do it now.

So Essence Surge, Wild Growth, Flourish, Natural Splendor and Bloom magically stop working when LGV is not up?

Shadowlander

Those spells are either piss poor or on a 2 min cd when it comes to healing a WF when every class can debuff and LGV is on a 15 second timer and purges etc are either on no timer or 15 seconds or less it makes it very hard to even consider healing in WF's as a chloro.

Im pretty sure I dont play a chloro for the dps. Im also sure the other classes that are very buff dependant will agree something needs to change.

Banned

According to whiny chloros they spent all 66 points in chloro and no spells they have work without LGV.

Either that or they're just used to spamming 2 buttons and top 5ing dps and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    According to whiny chloros they spent all 66 points in chloro and no spells they have work without LGV.

Either that or they're just used to spamming 2 buttons and top 5ing dps and healing.
    All 66points huh.

Ontopic: why make CD on such a buff anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratkin View Post
    So Essence Surge, Wild Growth, Flourish, Natural Splendor and Bloom magically stop working when LGV is not up?
    You caught me. These spells alone make chloro equal to about 5-10% of a warden healer every 2 minutes--seems balanced, I concede.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post

Maybe because chloro's can only really heal when doing LIFE damage. What other mage tree does life damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Eraven View Post
    All 66points huh.

Ontopic: why make CD on such a buff anyway.
    even the cd being removed wouldn't help, a single MM could shut you down permanently, 2 buff removals per 1 second (global) vs you applying 1 buff per 1.5 seconds. easy enough to see why this is broken for chloro who loses i'd estimate 80% of their worth on the field without LGV up. justicar is the next closest, if unable to build their convictions due to MM spam.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    even the cd being removed wouldn't help, a single MM could shut you down permanently, 2 buff removals per 1 second (global) vs you applying 1 buff per 1.5 seconds. easy enough to see why this is broken for chloro who loses i'd estimate 80% of their worth on the field without LGV up. justicar is the next closest, if unable to build their convictions due to MM spam.
    So one guy has to concentrate on you to disable you, while he is also doing 0 damage. That doesn't sound broken, that sounds like balance.

So one guy has to concentrate on you to disable you, while he is also doing 0 damage. That doesn't sound broken, that sounds like balance.
    The (I thought, obvious) difference is that one guy focusing the chloro is removing one guys DPS while the chloro being effected has ramifications for their ENTIRE TEAM.

Are you serious? It takes TWO purges, exactly 2 seconds to make the Chloromancer useless for 15 seconds, and no one in thier right mind is only going to be popping eradicate.

We've got a Marksmen on our cluster who has hits over 3k at times, and can easily drop a 10k hit point Warrior in 6 seconds, 10 seconds if he is getting healed.

Quit being unreasonable.
    Last edited by Visions; 05-22-2011 at 06:20 PM.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

here we go most MM, obviously the smart ones quick strip then start dpsing people and as heals/ hot are reapplied, purge again and continue the dps, MM is a turtle dps, not a hare like pyros.
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-07-2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Insult

Era
    Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeranth View Post
    The (I thought, obvious) difference is that one guy focusing the chloro is removing one guys DPS while the chloro being effected has ramifications for their ENTIRE TEAM.
    That and the MM can dps between purges with the 1s GCD....and the DPS done isn't exactly "0". Hit & Run + Empowered Shot x2 + SS + Bullseye + Deadeye Shot takes 4 seconds. Not sure on the numbers, but I'm fairly sure it'll bring the mage down if not low HP...and they won't have time to get their buffs back up and heal themselves.
    Era - Defiant - Byriel
    Former Owner of RiftLift

this is why you'll always just be a lemming in pvp. a good marks will target macro the chloro, hit eradicate 1-2 times or until LGV is gone, then continue damaging either the chloro or purging/damaging other people, checking his target macro every so often to dispel lgv again. it's quite easy to keep a chloro perma disabled, i've done it with my little scrub rogue in blues+t1 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    this is why you'll always just be a lemming in pvp. a good marks will target macro the chloro, hit eradicate 1-2 times or until LGV is gone, then continue damaging either the chloro or purging/damaging other people, checking his target macro every so often to dispel lgv again. it's quite easy to keep a chloro perma disabled, i've done it with my little scrub rogue in blues+t1 gear.
    No target macro needed for you. I just put a number on your head or look for the Mage trying to sneak in from the side with wings.

You don't even play the OP Chloro build anyway. You've gone back to being a Pyro spammer with wings. Oh, and a good MM will do everything you said, plus interrupt / silence you, then chase you out of the battle so you run around a tree like a puss*...
    Last edited by Click; 05-22-2011 at 10:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast