+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How about a PVP/WF LFG feature?

Default How about a PVP/WF LFG feature?

I think this would be a step toward helping the poor puggers get some groups going that have at least a chance of coordination. Is built in, in game voip (vent type communication) feasible for an mmo? That would be nice to see as a matter of convenience. Pain setting up a bunch of vent accts every time you get a new group.

And perhaps "expert" versions warfronts that require at least rank 4 to join?
    I dunno, I just try to think of improvements that should be easy to implement and hopefully are reasonable enough to actually be considered. Obviously "GIMME NEW WFS AND A GIANT OVR ZONE WITH TONS OF OBJECTIVES AND FUNZ TO DO" would be nice but devs will read that and say... ok yeah sure, we'll work that somewhere in our 10 year plan someday"
    Defiant Mage - shameless plug -> I make Weapons & Armor - Someone needs to commission some Rift armor! http://azmal.deviantart.com/gallery

I totally agree. I'd like to be able to join a queue for a warfront.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Shadowlander

I think this will be a great idea, but then again, it pretty much already does that. It finds you a group, it just don't have voice communications. I don't think some shard's have enough players on it yet to support this if you where thinking "Find a group on my shard". And some players may not even have a Mic to communicate. Or simply just not want too. But like i said, i think this is a great idea and can work. It will make PvP more competitive.

+ Reply to Thread