+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Markman PvP spec WOW!!

Soulwalker

Exclamation Markman PvP spec WOW!!

Ok can anyone please share with me whats this OP spec these Marksman have going for them in WF on several instances i have been riped apart by a solo Marksman with in 4-5 shots alone....

Must have been that eradicate skill.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Thats why its called eradicate.
    Existenz@Lotham
    <Excess>

Shield of Telara

Just like Assassinate actually assassinates people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugrath View Post
    Must have been that eradicate skill.
    Yeah, I heard it does massive damage.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by xaed View Post
    Yeah, I heard it does massive damage.
    It took 4k of my Justicar's 9k health in one cast and required 0 combo points or using any cooldowns..
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    It took 4k of my Justicar's 9k health in one cast and required 0 combo points or using any cooldowns..
    crit me for about 9k fire damage overkill not included.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Rapid Fire Shot hits hard now, strafe does extra dmg with pedestal buff, and Deadeye/Empowered shot got a damage boost via a new talent.

This is all that has changed for damage. Eradicate spec is not the highest damage spec for pvp as a marksman, which is probably why you don't see that many people defending it.... well that and it kills multiple classes in pvp.

Soulwalker

I am a marksman in the 20-29 range currently.

I have great damage, and often top the charts... But I have almost zero survivability. In any 1v1 against any class, I usually lose...

What should I be pairing with my marksman? I have all souls unlocked, including the pvp Infiltrator...

Quote Originally Posted by Balgore View Post
    I am a marksman in the 20-29 range currently.

I have great damage, and often top the charts... But I have almost zero survivability. In any 1v1 against any class, I usually lose...

What should I be pairing with my marksman? I have all souls unlocked, including the pvp Infiltrator...
    How about you lvl to 50 then come back?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron101 View Post
    How about you lvl to 50 then come back?
    Regardless of my level, you can still tell me which souls go well with Marksman.

Thanks for your generous input though, and offering to help me out. I look forward to smashing your skull in at 50, even completely unspecced, and using just auto-attack. I have a feeling mouthy bads like yourself need to inflate yourself on the forums because you suck in the game.

GG?
    Last edited by Balgore; 05-18-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Banned

Rift pvp tactice #1: If you cannot win by using the tools available whine till the opponent is nerfed.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Balgore View Post
    Regardless of my level, you can still tell me which souls go well with Marksman.

Thanks for your generous input though, and offering to help me out. I look forward to smashing your skull in at 50, even completely unspecced, and using just auto-attack. I have a feeling mouthy bads like yourself need to inflate yourself on the forums because you suck in the game.

GG?
    He says that because its a whole new game at 50. When an under leveled person posts saying something about how well or bad he does in warfronts it usually doesn't mean anything. I never played a rogue so I can't help you, but imo its fun to make builds so get some plat and switch specs around.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Steeben View Post
    He says that because its a whole new game at 50. When an under leveled person posts saying something about how well or bad he does in warfronts it usually doesn't mean anything. I never played a rogue so I can't help you, but imo its fun to make builds so get some plat and switch specs around.
    Yeah, thanks. I guess I may have worded my initial post poorly. I wasnt complaining or saying anything in regards to balance one way or another. I was more just asking for general advice and strong builds. I provided my level range as im sure things are drastically different in each range.

Ascendant

Most successful marksmen ive seen are usually high enough for strafe(its damage is great, even off pedestal) and then in other trees.

usually infiltrator(at least 10 points) or nightblade(fell blades)

saw one that was bard/inf/MM, that was annoying since you had to deal with his self heals and 500+ pvp dps at 35 range, and cloudy poison.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast