Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cancelled Subscription Today

Telaran

Default Cancelled Subscription Today

Cancelled sub because pvp is awful now. Players are dead within 3-5 seconds of engaging an enemy. No one is healing. Damage is way too high. Valor seems more useless now than it did pre 1.2.

GG

i cancelled too just because rift is boring now

Odd, other than the matching (rank6 groups against pugs rank 1-3) it's been a blast. It's reinvigorated my pvp game time.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    Odd, other than the matching (rank6 groups against pugs rank 1-3) it's been a blast. It's reinvigorated my pvp game time.
    Each to their own. I am happy some are enjoying it. I know my wife and I canceled today, and a good number of my guild has just stopped playing since 1.2. Perhaps it is just me getting sick of being rolled by defiant premades on the sunrest/lotham/faeblight cluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    i cancelled too just because rift is boring now
    Quit posting you canceled in every thread no one cares.

Go grind to Rank 6 Prestige, the game is just like WoW, Priestige = resilience.

If you're gonna be scrubs and quit in low level then BYE! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    Quit posting you canceled in every thread no one cares.

Go grind to Rank 6 Prestige, the game is just like WoW, Priestige = resilience.

If you're gonna be scrubs and quit in low level then BYE! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!
    Scrubs? LoL. That's it?

Your post has been a source of great inspiration. I'm sure the OP will take it to heart as I have.

Telaran

I am in mostly rank 3 gear, about to hit rank 4. I actually live a little longer than most, but everyone dies so freaking quick. 1.2 is a DPSfest. No real teamwork - Just: burst, die, rinse, repeat. Even if I doubled my valor I don't see it making a difference to the way warfronts are played or even my toon.
    Last edited by sc1ence; 05-13-2011 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sc1ence View Post
    I am in mostly rank 3 gear, about to hit rank 4. I actually live a little longer than most, but everyone dies so freaking quick. 1.2 is a DPSfest. No real teamwor - Just: burst, die, rinse, repeat.
    If you take out the burst part, that's how my entire pvp career has gone.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Buh Bye Happy Trails Adios Hasta la vista good riddance to bad rubbish
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheBidnis View Post
    What you fail to realize is, that the more people that leave that leaves you less people to "PEW PEW" against.

I never understood the mentality of certain people in the pvp community. If the game is not balanced, that means you have less and less people to play against.

I don't think the majority of people are looking for more "I win" buttons, they simply want the "fights" to last a little longer and the ones that last too long to be shorter. (Referencing Clerics and Tank specs for the latter portion).
    Last edited by Pyrial; 05-13-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBidnis View Post
    I just canceled too. Half because of the system, but more to do with tools like this than anything else.

Rift Disciple

The patch made pvp much more enjoyable for me! So I have no clue where your comming from.

Shadowlander

Perhaps it is just me getting sick of being rolled by defiant premades on the sunrest/lotham/faeblight cluster.
    Were you getting rolled by Defiant premades pre-patch? Seems like your issue has a lot less to do with the patch changes and a lot more to do with your PUGs getting tired of queing against premades.

If I were in your position I'd try and organize my own five man group and PvP/Gear up together. Otherwise no matter how many changes they make to class mechanics (considering each side has the same classes) you're not going to see a change.

Rift Disciple

Thumbs down

Each to their own. I am happy some are enjoying it. I know my wife and I canceled today, and a good number of my guild has just stopped playing since 1.2. Perhaps it is just me getting sick of being rolled by defiant premades on the sunrest/lotham/faeblight cluster.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

(hands got tired)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Dude, we don't run premades. You're just terrible. In fact now that Clerics have been brought back down to earth a bit we're even roflstomping your Sunset premades on some occasions. Previously unkillable people like Four have suddenly become mortal.

If you want to fix Guardian on our cluster you need to start with the bad players you have like Joe (hopefully you're not Joe). You have all these idiot MM rogues who are running a gimp spec standing in the back while they get plowed. Most of them are keyboard turners. You can defeat them 1v2 and 1v3 just by running through them. It is really sad.

I am sad you're quitting the game because it means I will have to wait longer to play but at least know that you're quitting because your side is bad not because of some great strategy happening on the other side.

I think 1.2 is better than 1.1

But...

I'll be quoting when my 3 month subs up. This is a raiders game, pvp is low down the priority list. Grinding 4 wfs doesn't do it for me, game needs rvr or guild vs guild or something. The biggest let down for me though is the actual combat, its very button spammy, not that tactical, too macro dependant and well hard to explain, but feels more frustrating than fun, there's a large random element to it.
    Mage - steel cannon
    Rogue - tin pistol
    Warrior - glass machine gun
    Cleric - adamantium machine gun

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast