+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what gives?

Plane Touched

Default what gives?

why do caster suddenly have this ability which makes them stand with one hand in the air like superman and become immune to all dmg while regaining health???

and if caster is allowed to become immune to all dmg while gaining health ... why arent rogues allowed or warriors?

didnt you learn from GOS 1.1 overpowered spells kill pvp.

i really hope the immunity it gives in pvp was only intended as a effect in pve and is a bug and will be swiftly fixed in a hotfix ....

as trion is starting to annoy me with thier constant ability to ruin one class but make another godly.
    Last edited by furyior; 05-12-2011 at 03:03 AM.

Telaran

5 minutes cooldown. Can't do anything while you're in your Phase Shift. Drains all your charge. Leaves you completely defenseless when you're done.

Cry more. If he regained health, it's because someone else healed him.
    Last edited by DKay; 05-12-2011 at 03:13 AM.

nerf nerf nerf nerf.

is that all you people talk about in this forum?

Rift Disciple

Why do rogues and warriors get an immune that allows them to keep attacking and moving while you can do nothing to them, yet the only immune a mage gets is 20 points into the pvp tree and then you have to stand there...planted in place, and you can't do anything, and its on a 5 min cooldown.

There...fixed it for you

Geez, all people do is whine. Can't you be satisified with the utter fubar state mages are in right now due to one soul (pyro).

Next thing you know people are going to start whining about how stupid it is to give a class an ability to remove buffs on no cooldown so all your buffs are gone in 2-5 seconds.....oh wait...nm
    Last edited by azryeal; 05-12-2011 at 03:48 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by DKay View Post
    5 minutes cooldown. Can't do anything while you're in your Phase Shift. Drains all your charge. Leaves you completely defenseless when you're done.

Cry more. If he regained health, it's because someone else healed him.
    when i fairly get a player down to near death with no lame abilities ... and he uses this immunity ******** and get a full second healthbar .. i can hardly call that fair play even if it dose leave him defenseless .. he can still run to his clerics buddie like most defiants do these days.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by furyior View Post
    when i fairly get a player down to near death with no lame abilities ... and he uses this immunity ******** and get a full second healthbar .. i can hardly call that fair play even if it dose leave him defenseless .. he can still run to his clerics buddie like most defiants do these days.
    You just don't get it...

Plane Touched

what is there to get that a caster can go immune for way to long while getting healed by thier teammates?

while im getting ganked by 6 of his buddies ?

then they have the nerve to claim i have no skill because i cant dmg through immunity ...??? seriously ...

i may ***** and moan alot .. but its on valid grounds to do so with such ******** going on.

why do caster suddenly have this ability which makes them stand with one hand in the air like superman and become immune to all dmg while regaining health???

and if caster is allowed to become immune to all dmg while gaining health ... why arent rogues allowed or warriors?

didnt you learn from GOS 1.1 overpowered spells kill pvp.

i really hope the immunity it gives in pvp was only intended as a effect in pve and is a bug and will be swiftly fixed in a hotfix ....

as trion is starting to annoy me with thier constant ability to ruin one class but make another godly.
    I see you're back to crying about something, and to think a day ago you were trolling people who didn't like eradicate.

Hypocrites.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    I see you're back to crying about something, and to think a day ago you were trolling people who didn't like eradicate.

Hypocrites.
    i think you have me confused with someone else.

Soulwalker

what is there to get that a caster can go immune for way to long while getting healed by thier teammates?

while im getting ganked by 6 of his buddies ?

then they have the nerve to claim i have no skill because i cant dmg through immunity ...??? seriously ...

i may ***** and moan alot .. but its on valid grounds to do so with such ******** going on.
    ----I think of the problem is one of two things:
    A. According to your above scenario, you are taking on 8 people.
    B. You expect to kill a Mage (or anyone) surrounded by 7 of his teammates.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ekeleferal View Post
    ----I think of the problem is one of two things:
    A. According to your above scenario, you are taking on 8 people.
    B. You expect to kill a Mage (or anyone) surrounded by 7 of his teammates.
    read how trion described assassins on the main website .. then tell me why i shouldent be able to kill a mage using the element of surprise ... i used to kill them all the time in 1.1 but no 1.2 they had to give them something to ruin all my fun.

Rift Chaser

maybe give marksman a 100% aoe less healing debuff passive aura 100 ft and 1000 healing per sec passive self heal.
    oh and all attacks ignore immune
    and these posts will stop
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 05-12-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by May Contain Nuts View Post
    maybe give marksman a 100% aoe less healing debuff passive aura 100 ft and 1000 healing per sec passive self heal.
    oh and all attacks ignore immune
    and these posts will stop
    nah because then you're premade would have even more easymode..

the problem is the fact defiants are winning so much at the moment in our battlegroup .. that you had so much fovor saved up that you where able to buy the RAnk6 weapons the moment patch 1.2 went live ...

guardians however with the constant 150 - 300 favor gained from losing all the time are still either working to rank 6 ... or are rank 6 but lack any favor for the items.

want to fix PVP ????

FIX Faction balance!

EDIT and for ur info quagmire .. i play assassin not marksman you of all people should know that by now .
    Last edited by furyior; 05-12-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Rift Chaser

Im rank 5 just fyi

nah a bigger battle grp and its fixed.
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 05-12-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by May Contain Nuts View Post
    Im rank 5 just fyi
    you maybe rank5 quagmire but i bet you have a hefty sum of favor already saved up for rank 6.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast