+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what gives?

Rift Chaser

got about 40k burned 150k on 1.2 patchday

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by May Contain Nuts View Post
    got about 40k burned 150k on 1.2 patchday
    just so you know im nearly rank 5 myself and never had anywhere near 150k favor ... i only just got the 100k achievement yesterday ...

like i said before .. you got this game so easy with your premade ... eventually you will get bored tho ... and people in your premade wont want to do pvp anymore .. then you will have to learn to pvp solo ... that i would pay to see.

anyway im off to sleep now .... work tomorrow ....

enjoy your pvp premade grinding 24/7 again tomorrow quagmire .... what is it ... all month so far everyday without fail .... heh.
    Last edited by furyior; 05-12-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by furyior View Post
    read how trion described assassins on the main website .. then tell me why i shouldent be able to kill a mage using the element of surprise ... i used to kill them all the time in 1.1 but no 1.2 they had to give them something to ruin all my fun.
    They didn't give them the ability in 1.2, its been there since release.

Rift Chaser

when i fairly get a player down to near death with no lame abilities ... and he uses this immunity ******** and get a full second healthbar .. i can hardly call that fair play even if it dose leave him defenseless .. he can still run to his clerics buddie like most defiants do these days.
    Lol so he uses an ability to survive, then strategically withdraws to shelter and supply, and then after being patched up comes out you again. Cry a little more. This forum is starting to become exclusively the property of whiners. What happened?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallRob View Post
    Lol so he uses an ability to survive, then strategically withdraws to shelter and supply, and then after being patched up comes out you again. Cry a little more. This forum is starting to become exclusively the property of whiners. What happened?
    stupid patches happened ... no marksman is basicly a 1 ability class ... clerics are still as over powered as ever ... pyros are better actua\lly beilieve it or not ... and more and more people are rolling warriors because more and more people are rolling clerics ...

i played over 20 games yesterday and in every single match guardians didnt have any healers ... and defiants had way to many healers ...

something tells me its going to get alot worse b4 it gets any better to.

in every single match guardians didnt have any healers.
    Clerics are so overpowered they're every where right?

I bet you had quite a few Rogues, Mages, and maybe a few Warriors, didn't you?

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Plane Walker

Does the op actually realise who whiny he sounds? This patch made rogues the FOTM class of Rift. Those who know how to take advantage of it, do so. Well, for others there isn't much hope so ...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xasapis View Post
    Does the op actually realise who whiny he sounds? This patch made rogues the FOTM class of Rift. Those who know how to take advantage of it, do so. Well, for others there isn't much hope so ...
    I'm rogue, have been since release (only character I have actually). Thing is, we're not THAT much better now. Sure marksman has eradicate; which does pretty much no damage, has to be spammed for a good 5 seconds to knock off a whole set of buffs, in which time I can easily be killed whilst doing so if they focus on me, buffs or not.

Yeah there's quite a few new CD buffs for marksman which can deal out some damage, but overall, it isn't all that much of a boost in damage.

Clerics, I've a lot of trouble with sometimes, they heal, they can mitigate a ton of damage over leather with purple chain. All in all a solid class. Mages, I've not really had a 1v1 encounter since patch to test the new and imporved (or nerfed) pyro, or anything for that matter, so I won't really talk.

All the classes need some further tweaking. It'll be like that for a while. No class is an ends all death to everyone else class, some are harder to kill than others, sometimes the harder to kill is easier to kill because the player is either bad at his class (or pvp) or has his points in a bad way.

Truthfully, the worst part of this patch is all the whiney little ****s who don't know their class well enough to handle the changes. Please, if you complain and cann't post something that sounds like it is at least plausible that you aren't in the 5th grade with the logic you come up with, DON'T post, you make me sad inside.

lorentz, i'd love to hear your suggestions for the "whiny *****" that don't know how to handle a class with a faster casting buff shear than any other class.

if it wasn't an issue, it wouldn't be brought up. but because there aren't alternatives other than "kill the marksman", it leaves us thinking that there isn't much of an option.

if a marksman wants to kill my healer, he has more than ample tools to do so by himself and unless someone comes along and helps me, i may as well spec dps.
    the rogue community in general --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

Ascendant

So to sum things up:

Class with (potentially) multiple immunity buttons complains about class with just one immunity button (which is rank 6 pvp only and isnt even new and is far less effective than those on the Rogue)

Assassin complains he cant kill a guy being healed by teammates, most likely while NOT using a heal debuff, because the class description says being a dumb**** rambo is supposed to work.

Complaints about "my side has no heals" while purposefully NOT using a healing soul of his own.
    Last edited by Caldern; 05-13-2011 at 05:04 AM.

I've seen it a few times. It's no worse than Touch of Life.

*shrug*
    Noco@Wolfsbane

I believe the OP is talking bout Rune shield..channeled spell..and at higher ranks its improved.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

FIX Faction balance!
    I agree. Dwarf fall damage reduction totally skews faction balance towards guardians.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2