+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Ques

Soulwalker

Default Ridiculous Ques

I've posted about it a few times, never any response. All I want is to pvp at night without waiting an 30min to an hour per que. I'm currently in a 40minute (and counting) que. If theres no communication on this issue in the next 2 weeks or so before my subscription is meant to be paid, then I will unsubscribe.

I get 5 mins max in the 10-19 tier.

Ascendant

Default Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshines View Post
    I've posted about it a few times, never any response. All I want is to pvp at night without waiting an 30min to an hour per que. I'm currently in a 40minute (and counting) que. If theres no communication on this issue in the next 2 weeks or so before my subscription is meant to be paid, then I will unsubscribe.
    Bye! Can I have your stuff?

Yeah I can attest to the long que times for BF, and Codex. But really you are gonna just up and quit a cool game that is only 1 Month old? Wow, now don't get me wrong i'm not trying to bash you but doesn't that seem kinda childish?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Secretsauce View Post
    Yeah I can attest to the long que times for BF, and Codex. But really you are gonna just up and quit a cool game that is only 1 Month old? Wow, now don't get me wrong i'm not trying to bash you but doesn't that seem kinda childish?
    Well, if they fix it in the future, perhaps I'll come back. But I play at night, I don't enjoy killing npcs full time. I've done the whole raiding thing, very much over it. All I want to do is pvp in WFs. If I can't do that, why would I log on? The 4 shards that are in our group support 0 to 5 defiants MAX that play after 1am.

...50 min and counting.

Plane Walker

Are you queueing for a particular warfront or every warfront has this kind of queues?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xasapis View Post
    Are you queueing for a particular warfront or every warfront has this kind of queues?
    All of them.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Secretsauce View Post
    No. I'm not a PvPer by a long shot. I'm not running a charity either.

What level are you?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Adusrea View Post
    What level are you?

I'm 50.

extra characters cuz the "i'm 50" response was too short to be allowed to post.

well, the load times are bad, on top of it, 0-14 in an attempt to get my black garden daily done, over a 3.5 hour period. The closest one, defiant 500-25. I already cancelled tho. just waiting for it to run out now.

Plane Walker

I think that's a byproduct of premade farming killing PvP for everybody else I'm afraid. I didn't see any fix in the 1.2 patch so the problem will only get worse.

Prophet of Telara

I'm on wolfsbane and 1am (oceanic) the most I see are Black garden(10-25min) and some Codex(15-35min). That's with queuing via the join all. I've sometimes only chosen Whitefall (20-40min) or Port Scion(20-60min+). Queue times aside guardian lose a very high amount of games in this battlegroup (server cluster), this wouldn't be half as bad if queues were 3mins tops.

Solution: Link all the shards into one melting pot of WF's. If not that. At the least draw on more than just one cluster for shard queues that take more than 5 mins (this can't be the only cluster affected by this)

ridiculous quesadilla

Soulwalker

Default Try the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshines View Post
    Is it possible you are on a server with a huge imbalance between Guard/defiants?

Unlike a team-fortress server, players cannot be auto team-balanced. Can't put defiants in guardian team. If you happen to be on the much larger faction side, the system cannot spawn battlegrounds with 2 guardians on 20 defiants. At one point, I had lvl 19 chars, both warriors, on both sides of 'Spross passage'. I tried battle-grounds from both sides. defiant needed to wait 20 - 30 minutes, guardian started immediately. Three times in a row.

If this persists, try starting the other side. Then, whenever it takes too long, switch sides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast