+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is 'decorated' notoriety needed for entry levelling gear?

Default Why is 'decorated' notoriety needed for entry levelling gear?

I am wondering why for the entry pvp gear from Storm Guard a decorated notoriety is needed, considering that you start to get into Whitefall Steppes with level 30 only ... and even if you would win every WFS you get into I am sure you wont need the level 35 gear any more once you are able to buy it.
    I would understand if you would buy level 50 gear (or maybe not), however, such a high notoriety needed for levelling gear?

So my question is: Why doesn't the Storm Guard gear start with friendly too, just like the other factions?

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StuffedDuck View Post
    I am wondering why for the entry pvp gear from Storm Guard a decorated notoriety is needed, considering that you start to get into Whitefall Steppes with level 30 only ... and even if you would win every WFS you get into I am sure you wont need the level 35 gear any more once you are able to buy it.
    I would understand if you would buy level 50 gear (or maybe not), however, such a high notoriety needed for levelling gear?

So my question is: Why doesn't the Storm Guard gear start with friendly too, just like the other factions?
    Yea ill definitely be P6 before i have the highest tier notoriety with any warfront faction besides black garden.

+ Reply to Thread