+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: NEW RECORD: same premade 16 games in a row. GG on your battlegroups Trion

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default NEW RECORD: same premade 16 games in a row. GG on your battlegroups Trion

    work on it will yaa

  2. #2
    Ascendant MopDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,549

    Default

    I remember a thread just like this not long ago.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

  3. #3
    Ascendant MopDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,549
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default well

    like i said 16 is a NEW record

  5. #5
    Ascendant MopDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,549

    Default

    I didn't even notice that was from you also.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Honored Circle
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Ya know what will make it fun is to log in tomorrow and try and break that record. Trion has given you something to aspire to.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Paradigm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    work on it will yaa
    So, you're having a problem with a group of gamers getting together to play ... wait for it ... a MASSIVELY multiplayer online roll playing game. HOW DARE THEM!

    I used to myself become insanely irate at those that were more talented and organized than I was ... so I get you man

  8. #8
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default Trion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    like i said 16 is a NEW record
    Trion you need to combine some Battlegroups fast, your losing players fast and everyone knows it.

  9. #9
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default close but no

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    So, you're having a problem with a group of gamers getting together to play ... wait for it ... a MASSIVELY multiplayer online roll playing game. HOW DARE THEM!

    I used to myself become insanely irate at those that were more talented and organized than I was ... so I get you man
    Your abit off. In a few hours ill have my group of 5 running Warfronts and we win games 90% of the time and its against this premade on the other side. Still it gets OLD fighting these guys over and over and over again. Hell we have conversations with the other side while fighting them. You see them every game you begin to know them well.

    Again its getting OLD fighting the same people, even WHEN we are winning.

    ITS GETTING OLD

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,668

    Default Congrats!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    work on it will yaa
    "NEW RECORD: same premade 16 games in a row. GG on your battlegroups Trion"

    A big congrats to that team!

    And if they're winning 16 in a row, do they really need to work on anything? Sounds like they're pvp gods!

  11. #11
    Ascendant Taptap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    2,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    same premade 16 games in a row
    Heh. You forgot about early this morning. Probably the same group and they haven't even gone to bed yet. And they really, really, really hate hate hate my little solo Pyro. They hate on him in mass numbers. Right at the wf rez point. Every time he queues in. I just don't understand it either. I mean, what did he ever do to them?

    o, wait ..

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,668

    Default Proof?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    Trion you need to combine some Battlegroups fast, your losing players fast and everyone knows it.
    Please post proof of your claim, because I'm not one of those that "everyone knows it".

  13. #13
    Shadowlander Adusrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfax View Post
    Please post proof of your claim, because I'm not one of those that "everyone knows it".
    His proof is "What I say is the truth". Nothing more.

  14. #14
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfax View Post
    "NEW RECORD: same premade 16 games in a row. GG on your battlegroups Trion"

    A big congrats to that team!

    And if they're winning 16 in a row, do they really need to work on anything? Sounds like they're pvp gods!
    ya winning codex 16 in a row with only 7 of us total in the game

    they are a premade and we are a pug

    with 2 bots running around of course

    GG trion

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,668

    Default well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    ya winning codex 16 in a row with only 7 of us total in the game

    they are a premade and we are a pug

    with 2 bots running around of course

    GG trion
    Sounds like you need to do a better job then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts