+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Truth about premades

Default Truth about premades

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6237/premadem.jpg

We were just siting on the wall and didn't even fight and they(premades) are enjoying that 100%.

Yes it's short conversation, but didn't bother to ss all when match ended.
    Last edited by Acex; 05-04-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Can you post arrows saying which side is the premade and which side is afking for favor?
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

So uh - some players on the opposing side - enjoyed that you gave them free Favor/Prestige by not trying?

Um, thanks for sharing, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    So uh - some players on the opposing side - enjoyed that you gave them free Favor/Prestige by not trying?

Um, thanks for sharing, I guess...
    I guess u are always in premades or have not done wf at all otherwise u would know that pugs are farmed at spawn point and there is no chance to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugrath View Post
    Can you post arrows saying which side is the premade and which side is afking for favor?
    from shivermere was premade.
    from riptalon random guy who ofc also enjoyed to be together in group with premade.

Anyway this is just about how they enjoy easy prestige/favor and actually don't want challenge and all this - if make premede vs premade then there will be long queues bla bla is bull***, they just don't want to lose easy win.
    Last edited by Acex; 05-04-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acex View Post
    I guess u are always in premades or have not done wf at all otherwise u would know that pugs are farmed at spawn point and there is no chance to do anything.
    Nope, I play solo. Not even in a guild. I pug all the time. Do we lose most of the time? Yep, we do. But we do it trying...

...you're crying about free Favor/Prestige. I mean, literally, that is what you are doing. You are complaining that you are getting free Favor/Prestige. Sure, it is around a third or less what the other side is getting - but you are complaining about it all the same.

You may as well /afk or run a bot for all you are doing. You do realize that by continuing to queue, you are allowing any of the people that are being carried by the opposing team's premade - to rank/gear up faster as well.

If you were honest with yourself about how broken it is, you would stop queuing and petition Trion to resolve the issue you are experiencing. But no, that is not what you are doing. You are trying to get your welfare check while doing nothing but complaining about the system...

...that is kind of sad, you know? Kind of pathetic.

Prophet of Telara

The truth is they probably felt like saying whatever they could to make you annoyed after hearing your qq

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    The truth is they probably felt like saying whatever they could to make you annoyed after hearing your qq
    That is really all it is. People feed off of rage. It's pretty common. The more you cry, the less you get a pat on the back. Sort of what you are experiencing here on the boards?
    Last edited by Cryptzilla; 05-04-2011 at 11:19 AM.
    ------------------------------------
    (50) Cryptrain - Warrior
    (50) Crypt - Cleric
    (50) Cryptek - Rogue
    [Danger Zone] / Defiant PVP Guild / Faemist
    My PVP Videos - http://crypt.upson.cc

Nope, I play solo. Not even in a guild. I pug all the time. Do we lose most of the time? Yep, we do. But we do it trying...

...you're crying about free Favor/Prestige. I mean, literally, that is what you are doing. You are complaining that you are getting free Favor/Prestige. Sure, it is around a third or less what the other side is getting - but you are complaining about it all the same.

You may as well /afk or run a bot for all you are doing. You do realize that by continuing to queue, you are allowing any of the people that are being carried by the opposing team's premade - to rank/gear up faster as well.

If you were honest with yourself about how broken it is, you would stop queuing and petition Trion to resolve the issue you are experiencing. But no, that is not what you are doing. You are trying to get your welfare check while doing nothing but complaining about the system...

...that is kind of sad, you know? Kind of pathetic.
    I don't want afk.

Trying? What trying? I jump down i'm insta death, we all together jump down we all are insta death from mass aoe, trying is just give them more kills.

All i want is fair fight(pug vs pug).

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    No.
    Last edited by Acex; 05-04-2011 at 11:25 AM.

I don't want afk.

All i want is fair fight(pug vs pug).
    No doubt. I'm a definite proponent of separating queues not only based on solo/premade but for gear as well. It kind of goes beyond it being a fair fight - it is logical.

Commander A has a squad of highly trained and well equipped soldiers.

Commander B has some guys in grass skirts with pointy sticks.

Commander B is not going to engage with equal numbers and expect victory. The fight would not happen.

In World PvP this would be entirely different - because it is often the case that one side will attack with the outcome heavily favoring them. We are talking about instanced fights though...

...it is not just about fair fights, it is about logical fights. And Trion warfronts are highly illogical.

Commander A has a squad of highly trained and well equipped soldiers.

Commander B has some guys in grass skirts with pointy sticks.

Commander B is not going to engage with equal numbers and expect victory. The fight would not happen.

In World PvP this would be entirely different - because it is often the case that one side will attack with the outcome heavily favoring them. We are talking about instanced fights though...

...it is not just about fair fights, it is about logical fights. And Trion warfronts are highly illogical.
    A. You cannot place someone that is Rank 6 into a Rank 6 queue, simply because he is Rank 6. There are several bots out there who have achieved this grind fiesta, and probably don't have a clue what to do straight up.

B. Grinding gear, also, does not depict how well someone PVP's

C. Simply put, just because you are in a group, also does not depict your level of PVP skill.

So to just throw people in separate queues, simply by reading gear scores or rank, will be a terrible design. There are tons and tons of geared / ranked players in this game simply by grind, not by effectiveness, organization and are terrible.

Trust me, the separation would end instantly, as these terrible players will come to light if placed into a component of skilled players.

Hell, I can just hear it now "We are a rank 1/2 premade group, trying to compete against a full Rank 6 premade of skill," we cannot compete Trion, we need a separate queue for terrible premades.

OH OK, LETS NARROW DOWN THE SEPARATION SOME MORE.

Face it, if you are unable/unequipped of learning how to get better and or somewhat more effective with how you PVP vs someone you continue to cry is better than you (with or without a premade), chances are you shouldn't be playing the sport and simply cut your self from the try-out squad (PUG).
    Last edited by Cryptzilla; 05-04-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    ------------------------------------
    (50) Cryptrain - Warrior
    (50) Crypt - Cleric
    (50) Cryptek - Rogue
    [Danger Zone] / Defiant PVP Guild / Faemist
    My PVP Videos - http://crypt.upson.cc

So the truth is that Premades destroy PuGs in order to obtain super easy free favor... MY EYES! THEY HAVE BEEN OPENED

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptzilla View Post
    A. You cannot place someone that is Rank 6 into a Rank 6 queue, simply because he is Rank 6. There are several bots out there who have achieved this grind fiesta, and probably don't have a clue what to do straight up.
    Take two equally skilled players - does one being Rank 6 and one being Rank 1 make a difference?

B. Grinding gear, also, does not depict how well someone PVP's
    Take two equally skilled players - does one being in full purps and the other in greens/blues make a difference?

C. Simply put, just because you are in a group, also does not depict your level of PVP skill.
    Take two equally skilled players - does one being a group that runs together often and the other seeing names for the first time make a difference?

So to just throw people in separate queues, simply by reading gear scores or rank, will be a terrible design. There are tons and tons of geared / ranked players in this game simply by grind, not by effectiveness, organization and/or this every 2 minute post of premades.
    Take two equally skilled players - does one being a geared Rank 6 in a group that runs together often and the other being a Rank 1 in greens/blues seeing names for the first time make a difference?

Trust me, the separation would end instantly, as these terrible players will come to light if placed into a component of skilled players.
    Wait? Do you mean that instead of it being the advantage of Rank, gear, premade - it would actually come down to skill? And wait, you are against this? Um, okay...er.

Hell, I can just hear it now "We are a rank 1/2 premade group, trying to compete against a full Rank 6 premade of skill," we cannot compete Trion, we need a separate queue for terrible premades.

OH OK, LETS NARROW DOWN THE SEPARATION SOME MORE.
    It should be separated on gear and premade/pug. Remove the advantages those give, and it will come down to skill. Should R1/2's be fighting R6s? Not a chance in Hell. With opening up the shard groups, queue times would not be an issue to handle multiple queues. Think about it, there is currently one queue and how many different shard groups out there? More than 4-6? Guess what, by making this change you would actually have faster queues. So again, where is the problem?

Face it, if you are unable/unequipped of learning how to get better, vs someone better than you, chances are you shouldn't be playing the sport and simply cut your self from the try-outs.
    Key point here - someone better than you. Skill.

I've never seen somebody so against skill determining the outcome of a battle - never seen anybody cry so much that they need their crutches to win. Kind of sad. Kind of pathetic.

but for gear as well. l.
    Sarcasm?

There is no point in ranks if wf are going to be r1 vs r1, r2 vs r2 and so on. There is no advancement in pvp.

Sarcasm?

There is no point in ranks if wf are going to be r1 vs r1, r2 vs r2 and so on. There is no advancement in pvp.
    There is no advancement in PvP as you advance in Rank? Say whuhzahhuh?

R1-2, R3-4, R5-6.

You advance in Rank. You fight higher ranked players - you fight better equipped players. You yourself are higher ranked - you yourself are better equipped. The game becomes less forgiving of your mistakes. There is obvious advancement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast