+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reward Rank+ With new WFs only high ranks can enter! Lower farming low rank players!

Shadowlander

Cool Reward Rank+ With new WFs only high ranks can enter! Lower farming low rank players!

Anyway this idea is not original with me, I read it by some player but thought it was a geat idea.

By making so that say rank 5 people get a new wf they can only que with that rank you then remove some of the higher lvl ranking players from the other WFs.

This option will do 2 things.

It will encourage more low ranks to pvp to gain access to new content. (Progression)
    It will also make the other WFs less populated by higher ranking players.

Higher ranking players who que up for the upper lvl wfs get some sort of bonus, and lose that bonus when they que for the lower lvl ranks WFs.

Thoughts?

Soulwalker

Would be better if the higher ranks who queued as premades TENDED to hit other high-rank premades, but if there was nobody else on they'd still queue against normal groups.
    ~ 50 Rogue Svoxa ~
    ~ 50 Cleric Svodola ~
    ~ Estrael-RP

Shadowlander

I think you are right in terms of balance, but in terms of rewarding people for getting higher ranks (besides gear) this will definitely be a good way to encourage more people to try to reach higher ranks.

Sort of what they do for pve, you get better gear you gain access to hard raids etc.

+ Reply to Thread