+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ok i had enough..

Plane Touched

Default ok i had enough..

the constant losing in warfronts has reached a all time low .... to a point where guardians dont even get a single kill in before the match is over ...

i think im going to stop playing pvp for a while then maybe come back in a month or 2 and hope somethings been done to balance it out .... it cant be fun for anyone to constantly win so easyily or to constantl lose so badly ...

eventualyl on my battle group it will just be the pvp server doing warfronts against the same old premades ... actually more the point i havent faced a premade today yet we still lose 12 - 500 or 24 - 1000 .... i've also noticed a huge decline in the amount of people joining for pvp ... maybe they have began to get tired of it like myself .... defiants just unfairly outgear us .... and outnumber us on most shards ...

pvp needs fixing and untill it is i probably wont play it as much as i have been .... im just tired of wasting my spare time doing somethingi have no chance in winning.

Talltales 50 rogue (icewatch)

please leave ur thoughts on my perspective ... as i would like to hear ur opinions.
    Last edited by furyior; 05-04-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Plane Touched

no one have anything to say about my thoughts?

not even a troll ?

aux

I can tell you to l2p, if you like.
    I'm so BORED

Soulwalker

L2P, really.

Sometimes I lose 5 times in a row, sometimes I win 5.

My chances of winning increase when I team up with other prestige rank 5 players.

Most likely you just think too much of your own skill to realize there's more to what defiant team is doing than simply being "stronger".

Also, you can't possibly know if you meet a premade or not. Defiants have 10-15 min ques, so it's not like you'd meet new players every single round.

Thankyoupleasecomeagain

Plane Touched

i know how to play ... infact i used to be pretty high ranking in pvp on other games ..... but one person never made a differance against a premade.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Mocile View Post
    L2P, really.

Sometimes I lose 5 times in a row, sometimes I win 5.

My chances of winning increase when I team up with other prestige rank 5 players.

Most likely you just think too much of your own skill to realize there's more to what defiant team is doing than simply being "stronger".

Also, you can't possibly know if you meet a premade or not. Defiants have 10-15 min ques, so it's not like you'd meet new players every single round.
    i never won more than 2 in row

On my server the gaurdians out number us the majority of time. Also see a lot a premades, its not unusual to have a score of 10-500 in black garden. just gonna take sometime to even out the servers i think

remember kids, if you're losing the only consistent variable is you.

Also grab some t2 gear if you're underperforming

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by furyior View Post
    no one have anything to say about my thoughts?
    Okay. I'm not an English speaker and I think you articulated yourself poorly. You abused ellipses, glossed over capitalisation and proper punctuation and did not have the pride in your own thoughts to proof read what you had written so you could clean up your typing mistakes. Which also means you are a poor typist and probably use the hunt-and-peck to find your keys.

I'd bet you keyboard turn as well. Am I right?

(Is that okay for a trolling attempt?)
    Last edited by Treras; 05-04-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Instanced PvP was the only thing that broke the monotony of questing once xp gain slowed (lvl 15 or so). I'm not paying for a game that bores me with pve and needlessly frustrates me with it's joke of a pvp queue system, so I'm uninstalling and I already unsubbed. If and when they ever fix it, I might be back. But probably not, because Trion should never have been incompetent enough to let it get to this point in the first place.

easy fix to this..rotate servers..don't expand them just rotate them. Defiants were and are not the top dogs on our cross server but we have been winning a lot more lately.

I went thru those weeks of not being able to win BG..actually..I have a three week+ old BG quest as a daily..a whitefall steppes one too.lol

So what do i do?..que for the ones we win

Port Scion got me to rank 4 in amazing time .
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by joanlewiswrites View Post
    Instanced PvP was the only thing that broke the monotony of questing once xp gain slowed (lvl 15 or so). I'm not paying for a game that bores me with pve and needlessly frustrates me with it's joke of a pvp queue system, so I'm uninstalling and I already unsubbed. If and when they ever fix it, I might be back. But probably not, because Trion should never have been incompetent enough to let it get to this point in the first place.
    RIFT is probably the second easiest MMO to level in, besides GW, that I've yet played. I don't know why all these kidlets are complaining about the grind; if it's possible to hit 50 in 3-4 days, then the grind is fine. Quite honestly, quest XP doesn't fall off until level 40-45ish, and thinking otherwise is naive. The queue system isn't terrible at all, either. You queue up, go out and do some quests, and 5 or so minutes later it pops, giving you a reprieve from the monotony that you so despise. Hell, a friend and I decided to queue up and do warfronts on our lowbie alts whilst questing last night. The result? 20 consecutive Black Garden and Codex wins.

From what I usually see, the problem is individual players not playing their roles correctly. If you lack healers, Bards, Chloros, and Cleric Healers should all be popping up until your team gains momentum. The plate classes should also be the personal slaves to said support classes, peeling the other Warriors and Rogues off of them. Knowing who, and how, to focus fire is very important too. I see this more of user error than poor gameplay mechanics.

I think the real problem is that the pvp queue system is utterly fail. It's not looking at Callings or Roles or Specs or anything of the sort when "balancing" teams. It's only looking at numbers. And when 5 healers queue up for one side and none queue for the other, it's easy to see who's going to win. (Especially when said losing side doesn't change roles amongst themselves to compensate for lack of healers. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Rogues. Three of us changed from dps to bards in Black Garden to help out our only healer in a 10 person match and turned a 472 to 150 loss into a 472 to 500 win.)
    Don't waste your time replying to me directly in a post.

These forums are garbage and no threads can be subscribed to properly since 2010.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Treras View Post
    Okay. I'm not an English speaker and I think you articulated yourself poorly. You abused ellipses, glossed over capitalisation and proper punctuation and did not have the pride in your own thoughts to proof read what you had written so you could clean up your typing mistakes. Which also means you are a poor typist and probably use the hunt-and-peck to find your keys.

I'd bet you keyboard turn as well. Am I right?

(Is that okay for a trolling attempt?)
    That was more of a "GRAMMASQAUD" whine than trolling.

What I just did, that was closer to trolling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast