+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did I miss something?

Rift Disciple

Default Did I miss something?

So I have been checking out these forums for a while, and just like any other social outlet, there are patterns. For instance: Last month there were a bunch of posts crying and moaning about an "imbalance" in the Codex in favor of the Guardians. The Guardians were able to run up the front side of the big rock on Defiants side and own all the healer/casters.

Today I did several WF's, and noticed that now in the Black Garden, Guardians seem to be able to run right up the incline near the Defiants spawn point. I even verified this to make sure these weren't Guardians simply sneaking around the long way. I saw several Guardians walk right up the edge and proceed to own the ranged/casters up on the ledge. All the time, healers were using aoe heals to keep them up.

Now I don't really have a problem with it, but it seems strange that there has not been one post about this that I have seen. Did we really get rid of some of these QQer's? If so, happy day!!!!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nate2322 View Post
    Last month there were a bunch of posts crying and moaning about an "imbalance" in the Codex in favor of the Guardians

...snip...

Did we really get rid of some of these QQer's? If so, happy day!!!!
    Hint: the 'free 30 days' ran out for many during that time. ;)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kerin View Post
    Hint: the 'free 30 days' ran out for many during that time. ;)
    Ah, you make a valid point, good sir

+ Reply to Thread