Closed Thread

Thread: Value for money

Default Value for money

A guy walks into a burger shop and hands over his money - to his delight he gets an extra pattie on his burger - the next guy walks in and hands over the same money and finds to his disgust that he only got pickles - thats what this game is like - some ppl get better value for their money than others - if you dont play the OP classes and we all know what they are then your money isnt worth as much as theirs - take it elsewhere and you might have more fun for your money than Trion will give you. Yes i practise what i preach - unsubbed and uninstalled

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    A guy walks into a burger shop and hands over his money - to his delight he gets an extra pattie on his burger - the next guy walks in and hands over the same money and finds to his disgust that he only got pickles - thats what this game is like - some ppl get better value for their money than others - if you dont play the OP classes and we all know what they are then your money isnt worth as much as theirs - take it elsewhere and you might have more fun for your money than Trion will give you. Yes i practise what i preach - unsubbed and uninstalled
    Would you be happy if you could create an auto level 50 pvp character on another shard?

Or another level 50 pvp character period?

Can I let you do this? No.

But help me help you and bump my thread, lol.

I don't like mage either, and want to reroll but we cant even start at pvp rank one and it screws the pvp up in such a variety of ways it's unbelievable there is still people doing pvp systems this way.

If we are lacking a healer and I reroll I wind up in a different bracket, very, very, boring pvp bracket at that, using one or two skills that are barely leveled into.

That's not considered pvp in my book, and niether is having to goto pve to level sometimes, because pvp will be non existent at times.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-03-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Betty, we're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread